Using Linksys router

Tim

Can I use a Linksys router (Model "BEFW11S4 ver2) instead
of the Microsoft product. Will it be compatible?

Hard to tell, Tim. You haven't said anything about how or where you're
using it. Besides, this newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking
hardware and software, not generally networking questions. I'd say if you
browse the Linksys web site, you'll be able to ascertain whether or not the
router in question is compatible with whatever your usage goal will be.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC