One more question on #enhance

I got the "You feel more confident in your weapons skills"
message, but I can't see any way to select the skills with the #enhance
command. I thought available skills would probably have a letter, but
there aren't any letters. Is there another way? I didn't see anything in
either the guidebook or the nethack help system. I also checked the man
page, but it didn't say anything about that either.

Thanks,
Terrence
--
Yahoo: terrencevak; AIM: terrence van e; MSN: ganvira@hotmail.com;
ICC: terrencevane

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 terrencev@softhome.net wrote:

> I got the "You feel more confident in your weapons skills" message,
> but I can't see any way to select the skills with the #enhance command. I
> thought available skills would probably have a letter, but there aren't any
> letters. Is there another way?

OK, for some reason I didn't see that little "a" next to the dart skill.
Sorry about that, all. I was just looking a little too close to the
actual word "dart".

Terrence
--
Yahoo: terrencevak; AIM: terrence van e; MSN: ganvira@hotmail.com;
ICC: terrencevane
Moderator: Sonic Theater Discussion
( http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/xm163 )

terrencev@softhome.net wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 terrencev@softhome.net wrote:
>
>> I got the "You feel more confident in your weapons skills"
>> message, but I can't see any way to select the skills with the
>> #enhance command. I thought available skills would probably have a
>> letter, but there aren't any letters. Is there another way?
>
> OK, for some reason I didn't see that little "a" next to the dart skill.

That little "a" is not smaller than the "a" in the word "dart". :)

> Sorry about that, all. I was just looking a little too close to the
> actual word "dart".
>
> Terrence

Janis

Jove wrote:

> And you should have gained valuable experience from the act.
> I.e. you'll recognize the mistake when you make it again. ;^)

"Yep, that's handwriting, I recognise it," to misquote Terry Pratchett.

Raisse, killed by an imp