Strange level advancement

Elven wizard receives this message:

Yak - dog food! Welcome to experience level 2. You hear some noises in
the distance. You finish eating teh tripe ration.

Did I just level up because I ate dog food? Well, I never.

fybar

fybar wrote:

> Did I just level up because I ate dog food? Well, I never.

You did; it's a learning experience. Only one point, IIRC, but if you're
at 19 that's enough.

Raisse, killed by a housecat

fybar wrote:
> You finish eating teh tripe ration.
^^^

\/\/00T!! Dat iz teh tr1pe!!LOL!!111oneoneshiftone!!!!!

(Sorry, I know it's only a typo but somehow it made me laugh in that
context)

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 19:54:35 +0000, fybar wrote:

> Elven wizard receives this message:
>
> Yak - dog food! Welcome to experience level 2. You hear some noises in
> the distance. You finish eating teh tripe ration.
>
> Did I just level up because I ate dog food? Well, I never.

No, you just did; *I* never. Yuk!

But I did get to level 3 by chatting w/ the Oracle...

--LWM