I am trying to configure Putty to run this in full screen. Does anyone
know how to do it?

Thanks...

I play on Win XP, and I can hit alt-enter to fullscreen. The same rows
and columns fill the whole screen, and it it looks really nice. I
tried the fullscreen thing Edo mention. It fullscreened, but the game
still only took up a small portion of my actual monitor.

I did figure out the keypad so that is a step in the right direction.

thiskidrob@yahoo.com wrote:

> I am trying to configure Putty to run this in full screen. Does
> anyone know how to do it?

What exactly are you trying to do?

Do you want to enlarge the font, so the window may fill your whole
screen?

Or do you want to add columns and rows, keeping the same font size, but
still enlarging the window?

--
Boudewijn.

"Perhaps your sole purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others."

On 18 Sep 2005 06:00:42 -0700, thiskidrob@yahoo.com wrote:

> I am trying to configure Putty to run this in full screen. Does anyone
> know how to do it?

First open your session. Then click on the little icon in the top left
corner of the PuTTY window. You'll be presented with a menu containing
a Full Screen option.

In order to leave full-screen mode, you click on the top left corner
of the screen to get the same menu (took me a while to figure that bit
out) and deselect Full Screen.

I don't know if there is a way to make PuTTY always start a session in
full-screen mode. I'm pretty sure there isn't one.

Edo

ANON

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2003

thiskidrob@yahoo.com wrote:
> I am trying to configure Putty to run this in full screen. Does anyone
> know how to do it?
>
> Thanks...

There's no direct way to do that, but there's an option to fix the
display at X rows/columns, by which you can adjust the window to fit
your screen.

On 18 Sep 2005 13:54:01 -0700, thiskidrob@yahoo.com wrote:

> I tried the fullscreen thing Edo mention. It fullscreened, but the game
> still only took up a small portion of my actual monitor.

In PuTTY's configuration menu you can choose whether you want a larger
font or more rows and columns on your screen. Look under 'Window'.

E.