My pet (Slasher) turned into an ogre

mystic_eye_cda wrote:
> How/why did my pet turn into an ogre?

He/she was cursed by an evil witch until he/she marries the
prince/princess.

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:24:18 +0000, mystic_eye_cda wrote:

> How/why did my pet turn into an ogre? --

Polymorph trap, ate a chameleon/doppelganger corpse, got zapped with a
wand of polymorph, hit with a thrown potion of polymorph.. Any of these
ways could do it accidentally.

In article <S1kXe.17$YG3.2754714@news.sisna.com>,
mystic_eye_cda <mystic_eye_cda@yahoo.com> wrote:
>How/why did my pet turn into an ogre?

Assuming you didn't zap it with a wand of polymorph, the most likely is
that it stepped onto a polymorph trap. The other possibility I know of
is that it ate a chameleon corpse.

Cheers,

Phil

--
Philip Kendall <pak21@srcf.ucam.org>
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~pak21/

Jukka Lahtinen wrote:
> "Mantar, Feyelno nek dusa" <mantar.feyelno@YourPantiesSirWilliamfrontiernet.net> writes:
> > On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:24:18 +0000, mystic_eye_cda wrote:
>
> > > How/why did my pet turn into an ogre? --
>
> > Polymorph trap, ate a chameleon/doppelganger corpse, got zapped with a
> > wand of polymorph, hit with a thrown potion of polymorph.. Any of these
>
> ..or quaffed a potion of polymorph.
>
> --
> Jukka Lahtinen

My guess is that Slasher probably was a dog, so I think we can rule
that out.

Ivo

Jukka Lahtinen <jslnews@despammed.com> wrote:
> "Mantar, Feyelno nek dusa" <mantar.feyelno@YourPantiesSirWilliamfrontiernet.net> writes:
>> On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:24:18 +0000, mystic_eye_cda wrote:
>
>> > How/why did my pet turn into an ogre? --
>
>> Polymorph trap, ate a chameleon/doppelganger corpse, got zapped with a
>> wand of polymorph, hit with a thrown potion of polymorph.. Any of these
>
> ..or quaffed a potion of polymorph.

Pets don't quaff potions I think.