JB

I can not remember my base station password or my default
password. How can I get to my base station.

To return the base station to its factory default settings
(for example, if you forget your Management Tool
password), you can use the button on the back of the base
station to clear all current base station settings. Before
you restore your base station, make a backup copy of your
base station configuration by using the Broadband
Networking Utility.

Cheers

The default password is "admin" without the quotes. If you set it so
something else, you can reset to factory as pointed out in the other post.
You'll need to reprogram everything again, however.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC