Well, this is strange; I'm on the astral plane with Zubin XIX and
though I've been to all three altars I haven't seen any clues to tell
me which one I should use for the sacrifice. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Ben
--
Ben Kimball

Ben Kimball wrote:
> Well, this is strange; I'm on the astral plane with Zubin XIX and though
> I've been to all three altars I haven't seen any clues to tell me which
> one I should use for the sacrifice. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks!
> Ben

Stand on the altar and press ":".

On 2005-09-28 16:52:58 -0500, BManx2000 <bmanx2000@yahoo.com> said:

> Stand on the altar and press ":".

Congratulations, mortal!

Ben
--
Ben Kimball

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 16:31:43 -0500, Ben Kimball <zubin@mail.utexas.edu>
scribed into the ether:

>Well, this is strange; I'm on the astral plane with Zubin XIX and
>though I've been to all three altars I haven't seen any clues to tell
>me which one I should use for the sacrifice. Any ideas?

Summon a hostile monster into the room. If the aligned priest is still
alive, then the room is considered a temple, and the hostile monster will
attempt to flee. If the monster doesn't try to flee, then it is a
cross-aligned altar.

"Ben Kimball" <zubin@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message
> Well, this is strange; I'm on the astral plane with Zubin XIX and
> though I've been to all three altars I haven't seen any clues to
tell
> me which one I should use for the sacrifice. Any ideas?

There should be 3 high priests, one in each section. You'll want a
priest of <your god here> (IIRC).

BWIGLEY wrote:
> "Ben Kimball" <zubin@mail.utexas.edu> wrote in message
>
>>Well, this is strange; I'm on the astral plane with Zubin XIX and
>>though I've been to all three altars I haven't seen any clues to
>
> tell
>
>>me which one I should use for the sacrifice. Any ideas?
>

> There should be 3 high priests, one in each section. You'll want a
> priest of <your god here> (IIRC).

I think that doesn't work, to prevent you from identifying the altar
from afar or somesuch.