Huzzah!

You made the top ten list!

No Points Name Hp [max]
1 4675158 zubin-Wiz-Hum-Fem-Cha ascended to demigoddess-hood. 236 [236]
2 83474 zubin-Val-Dwa-Fem-Law died in The Dungeons of Doom on
level 12. Killed by a death ray. 152 [152]
3 26501 zubin-Bar-Orc-Mal-Cha died in The Gnomish Mines on
level 7 [max 11]. Killed by a priestess of Set,
while helpless. - [101]

I used every spoiler I could find, I'm afraid, and I broke nearly every
conduct (no artifact wishes). Took roughly 80K turns, though
significantly more moves because I became very fast pretty early on.

A few scary moments: eating a werejackal corpse early, and getting
aggravation; at the downstair from Juiblex, removing my ring of
levitation to use the stair, then fighting Rodney's nasties too fast,
and accidentally moving into water instead of hitting the (suddenly
dead) dragon, sinking like a stone but crawling out; and forgetting to
re-equip after an incubus encounter, when a black dragon appeared and
disintegrated my cloak of MR, T-shirt, and me. Fortunately, no lack of
amulets of life saving, though I only needed that one.

Big thanks to everyone on this group, particularly "dogscoff," who
pointed out earlier that I'd be better off with SDSM so that I could
wear the "oLS. S/he saved my game!

Best,
Ben

--
Ben Kimball

Ben Kimball wrote:
> Huzzah!

Huzzah indeed! Well done.

> Big thanks to everyone on this group, particularly "dogscoff," who
> pointed out earlier that I'd be better off with SDSM so that I could

Glad to be of service. *grin*.

> wear the "oLS. S/he saved my game!

He.

Nice one, save a seat for me at the demigods' bar. I'll be up there to
join you one day...