Need the blue Dell desktop wallpaper

Last response: in Computer Brands
September 9, 2004 12:16:25 AM

I upgraded my Dimension to WIN XP Pro from Home Edition and have lost the
blue Dell desktop wallpaper. I'd like to reinstall it- any ideas where I can
get that image? I guess it would be in BMP format...

Dan'l.
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 12:20:04 AM

Daniel Dravot wrote:

> I upgraded my Dimension to WIN XP Pro from Home Edition and have lost the
> blue Dell desktop wallpaper. I'd like to reinstall it- any ideas where I can
> get that image? I guess it would be in BMP format...

Let Google guide you:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-...

Bob
Anonymous
September 9, 2004 12:45:30 AM

"Bob Levine" <robjlevin.nospan@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Daniel Dravot wrote:
>
>> I upgraded my Dimension to WIN XP Pro from Home Edition and have lost the
>> blue Dell desktop wallpaper. I'd like to reinstall it- any ideas where I
>> can get that image? I guess it would be in BMP format...
>
> Let Google guide you:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-...
>
> Bob

Thanks!