Sign in with
Your question

Are these monitors good for eyefinity

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 9, 2013 3:10:21 AM

Alright so ive decided to go with an eyefinity setup partly for gaming and mostly for music production. But if im gonna use it for gaming at all I want minimal bezels so I found This Asus It has an incredibly thin bezel. Will 3 of these monitors be good for an eyefinity gaming setup, Ive never bought a monitor before so im not sure what to really pick out, Thats why im asking for help.

Will something like This LG or This Acer work as well for cheaper.

I mean i wanna do it right if Im gonna go eyefinity, but Im also getting a new processor and another videocard this fall. If I were to buy the asus one Id have to wait for them to go on sale, and ill prolly have to buy them one at a time over the next few months. Im open to any other suggestions for monitors. Im thinking since the asus ones are 230 each toaling and 690, 700 will be about my max budget but I would like to spend more around 500-600 if possible. Thanks in advance for any help!
March 19, 2013 11:19:10 PM

Since you have a budget limit, I think it would be best to do further searching. In my case, since I also have a budget limit, I tried to look for other top thin monitors that are available in the market which will fit my budget. My friend, on the other hand, bought an eyefinity set up from AMD which already consists of three monitors.
m
l
!