Runtime Error

I am getting a Runtime error when trying to upgrade
software for MN-700 and MN-720. The MSBNDownload
Application Update...

Error message says:

Runtime Error! This application has requested the Runtime
to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the
application's support team for more information.

I did reset the MN-700 to factory default settings, but
it did not matter? Running XP Pro SP2

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - John B.

If you are running third party skinning software, or ATI's hydravision,
you'll need to disable those programs for the MSBNDownload.exe file to work.

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"John B." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am getting a Runtime error when trying to upgrade
> software for MN-700 and MN-720. The MSBNDownload
> Application Update...
>
> Error message says:
>
> Runtime Error! This application has requested the Runtime
> to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the
> application's support team for more information.
>
> I did reset the MN-700 to factory default settings, but
> it did not matter? Running XP Pro SP2
>
> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - John B.

I'm not running ATI hydravision and my ATI Radeon 7500 (second video
adapter) is disabled, but I still get this error. Windows XP SP2 and
Windows 2003 Server.

--
Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing