Runtime Error

I am getting a Runtime error when trying to upgrade
software for MN-700 and MN-720. The MSBNDownload
Application Update...

Error message says:

Runtime Error! This application has requested the Runtime
to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the
application's support team for more information.

I did reset the MN-700 to factory default settings, but
it did not matter? Running XP Pro SP2

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - John B.
2 answers Last reply
More about runtime error

    If you are running third party skinning software, or ATI's hydravision,
    you'll need to disable those programs for the MSBNDownload.exe file to work.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "John B." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am getting a Runtime error when trying to upgrade
    > software for MN-700 and MN-720. The MSBNDownload
    > Application Update...
    >
    > Error message says:
    >
    > Runtime Error! This application has requested the Runtime
    > to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the
    > application's support team for more information.
    >
    > I did reset the MN-700 to factory default settings, but
    > it did not matter? Running XP Pro SP2
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - John B.

    I'm not running ATI hydravision and my ATI Radeon 7500 (second video
    adapter) is disabled, but I still get this error. Windows XP SP2 and
    Windows 2003 Server.

    --
    Bruce Sanderson MVP Printing

    "Jason Tsang" <jason-onlineDEL@ETEmvps.org> wrote in message
    > If you are running third party skinning software, or ATI's hydravision,
    > you'll need to disable those programs for the MSBNDownload.exe file to
    > work.
    >
    > --
    > Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP
    >
    > Find out about the MS MVP Program -
    > http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx
    >
    > "John B." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>I am getting a Runtime error when trying to upgrade
    >> software for MN-700 and MN-720. The MSBNDownload
    >> Application Update...
    >>
    >> Error message says:
    >>
    >> Runtime Error! This application has requested the Runtime
    >> to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the
    >> application's support team for more information.
    >>
    >> I did reset the MN-700 to factory default settings, but
    >> it did not matter? Running XP Pro SP2
    >>
    >> Any help would be appreciated. Thanks - John B.

Routers Runtime Networking