billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a dealer in N.Wales
who can provide reloading stuff (Powder,heads etc..)

thanks,

J.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

type9@eircom.net (Billy) wrote in news:351c9a43.0405171312.47e3a2d6
@posting.google.com:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for a dealer in N.Wales
> who can provide reloading stuff (Powder,heads etc..)

You’ll most likely find that mail order will be cheaper than local
suppliers.
The main stumbling block us reloaders have is the stupid law over
expanding bullet tips, which can not be sent through the mail.

HTH

John

On 17 May 2004 14:12:47 -0700, type9@eircom.net (Billy) wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I'm looking for a dealer in N.Wales
>who can provide reloading stuff (Powder,heads etc..)

There is an excellent gunsmith at the station end of the high street
in Bangor. Can't remeber the name (is 'Menai' in there somewhere) but
they are in the yellow pages. Suggest you ring first for opening hours
and to check if they stock what you want. I have always found them to
be excellent in terms of service etc. (stored my gun there when on
holiday).

hth Derek

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Hi, I've just been staying in Bangor with my girlfriend.
Indeed the gunshop is very extensive in stock, although I have to say I wasnt
too impressed with the variety of reloading equipment and such like, although
there is a fantastic range of clothing, cartridges, shotguns and factory rifle
ammunition.
I believe the shop is called Menai Guns or similar and it's in the same street
as 'Fat Cat's' and 'JOOTTs'.

Tks
Matt

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

In message <Xns94ECE682BD8DCOEcopyremovedheaders@130.133.1.4>, John
<Stalking*@britishlibrary.net> writes
>type9@eircom.net (Billy) wrote in news:351c9a43.0405171312.47e3a2d6
>@posting.google.com:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm looking for a dealer in N.Wales
>> who can provide reloading stuff (Powder,heads etc..)
>
>You'll most likely find that mail order will be cheaper than local
>suppliers.
>The main stumbling block us reloaders have is the stupid law over
>expanding bullet tips, which can not be sent through the mail.

Please. They are not bullet "heads", nor are they bullet "tips": they
are bullets.

--Jonathan

"Justice is open to everybody in the same way as the Ritz Hotel."
Judge Sturgess, 22 July 1928

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

On Thu, 20 May 2004 09:52:10 +0100, Jonathan Spencer
<jms@NOTMEjonathan-spencer.co.uk> wrote:
>snippety snip<

>Please. They are not bullet "heads", nor are they bullet "tips": they
>are bullets.

Quite so.

>>expanding bullet tips,

After all, it's not just the tip which expands:)

From Pete

"Being eaten by a crocodile is just like falling asleep in a blender"
Bart Simpson

TRENDING THREADS