Seben Sptting Scope comments?

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.target,uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=383&item=3678501744&rd=1

> TIA
> From Pete

Pete, i looked at the description but could not any weight stated. My advice
is to conatct the seller and ask the weight of the scope and the weight of
the tripod. Anything with a mirror lens may be attractive due to compactness
but may weigh more than conventional 'scopes. Depends a lot on what you are
going to use it for. I've used an Optolith for hill stag stalking and it's
not bad even in poor light.
Michael Roberts www.countrysports.co.uk
take the dog out to reply direct to me

lurch

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.target,uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

On Mon, 24 May 2004 09:44:37 +0100, Pete <pete.ansbro@virgin.net>
wrote:

>Apart from the obvious "Get what you apy for", would anyone care to
>comment from experience on the quality of these spotting scopes
>please?
>
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=383&item=3678501744&rd=1
>
>TIA
>From Pete

>"Being eaten by a crocodile is just like falling asleep in a blender"
>Bart Simpson

Looks just like my Bushnell Sentry...

--
Mark
http://www.cssd.org.uk

"the subjects... may have arms for their defence"
English Bill of Rights

TRENDING THREADS