Broadband Compatibility

jdl

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2004

I keep getting this message: "Microsoft Broadband has a
known compatibility issue with this version of Windows.
For an update that is compatible with this version of
Windows, contact Microsoft Broadband Networking."

I'm running Windows XP, and I'm not having any problem
with my Broadband connection that I can tell. Any idea
what this is about - do I need to take action? Thanks.
JDL

If you are using Windows XP, you dont need the BNU software. You can
configure EVERYTHING through the Base Station Management Tool at
http://192.168.2.1

If you insist on using the BNU software, you can download the update from
here
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP