Dlink driver proplem

Mrsquirreleo

Honorable
Aug 3, 2012
So I remembered that I had an old wireless card tucked away in a box and since I was moving my second pc to a spot were I couldn't access Ethernet I though that I would go and install it on it. I first launched up Ubuntu on it (I have 2 operating systems installed on it) everything worked fine with the card right from boot and I could access the internet without any problem. I then wanting to practice my programming restart my computer into windows 7 to access my favourite IDE. The card doesn’t seem to be detected by windows, as such I rebooted back into Ubuntu and found the drivers and their installer from dlinks website. I installed them and still windows simply refuses to see the card, I tried reinstalling the drivers with the installer and once again it said it worked and that the drivers were installed but windows still won't detect or let me use the card

Link to the cards info http://www.dlink.com/us/en/support/product/dwl-g510-54mbps-wireless-g-lan-pci-card

Could anyone give me a little advice on how to get this card to work with windows?