Computer Chairs

Kmoney8036

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
Now, I'm not obsessed with comfort or anything. But when the chair that you are using for multiple hour gaming sessions makes you sore in the morning, I believe it's time to make a switch. I would like to ask you guys and gals if you had any suggestions for good computer gaming chairs, any suggestion at all would help me out! I'm currently looking at the Lorell Executive High-Back Chair with Mesh Fabric

I'm 5' 8' 135 lb

My budget is $200

Cheers :hello:

ageo7836

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
The issue with leather is that it gets hot if you are sitting on it for very long periods... I would definitely advise a mesh back chair.

i've owned leather chairs for years. while true that they can get hot this normally is not an issue unless you are in a house without air conditioning in the summertime. mesh chairs just do not have the comfort value padded leather does.

with that said, you definitely want to try and get a chair which has at a bare minimum thick braces which have multiple connection points on the plywood base and back. preferably you would get a model which doesnt screw into the sides but i havent seen many like this in your budget range.

i never had any issues besides leather peeling (we have cats which like to perch on the chair tops) when gaming but since i started using chairs for watching movies (mainly reclining with my feet up on the desk) i started having problems with the screws pulling out of the plywood sides.

for general use and gaming purposes though, just about anything should work. i would highly suggest going down to the local staples, officemax, furniture store or other destination to personally try out chairs. anything around $120-150 should be more than sufficient (i like buying $250 chairs which go on sale for $150 once in awhile).

just some ideas. if you arent in a huge hurry i'd wait for a sale.