Problems with airborne vermin?

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Thought I'd make you guys envious of what you could be shooting across
the Big Wide Water with no interference by your government.

Click here

http://www.collectorssource.com/category.asp?catid=3

and check the first item available at just under $5000.

What loads for foxes with my 12-bore! Dear Mr Blunkett, with regard to
your consultation exercise on firearms...........
From Pete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Being eaten by a crocodile is just like falling asleep in a blender"
Bart Simpson

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

The message <q70vb0dr2rk7u0jg7hso43vs58aiii5nl2@4ax.com>
from Pete <pete.ansbro@virgin.net> contains these words:

> and check the first item available at just under $5000.

Not only do I have the space here to play with it without annoying the
neighbours, but the credit limit on my card would also allow me to order
it. Crazy world!

Clonking away with it at a few ply wood 'tanks' would be amusing. It
would certainly make a change from the BDS's summer shoot. Reloading
ammo for it could prove expensive though. I don't think Macleod's in
Tain would be too keen on shunting 20 kilos of reloader 19 at one go.
Would probably get Northern Constabulary's knickers in a twist.

Given the choice, I think I'd prefer to have a wee shottie of that
armour piercing four-barrelled thingy the bloke with the pig-like face
was firing in Costner's 'Water World'. Now *that* looked like fun!.

--
Kim Sawyer
Sutherland