Closed

Favourite type of music while gaming

hey guys, i was wondering what type of music gets u in the mood for playing videogames, and listening while playing,

id say i switch it up from techno to metal, and somethimes some rap,

anyways looking forward to knowing this information

cheers
24 answers Last reply
More about favourite type music gaming
  1. Soft hits of the 70's.
  2. Rock/Metal Long songs like 2112,Hemispheres by Rush or Dark Side of the Moon, or other long songs by Pink Floyd since gaming takes up very,very much time.
  3. Power metal or classical music. Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries is epic to listen while killing some boss.
  4. iceclock said:
    hey guys, i was wondering what type of music gets u in the mood for playing videogames, and listening while playing,

id say i switch it up from techno to metal, and somethimes some rap,

anyways looking forward to knowing this information

cheers

The Doors.
    Dave
  5. Usually I'll listen to the in-game score to most games unless it's like GTA in which I'll compile a play list that fits with the subject matter.

The Ballad of Gay Tony - Mix of artist like Break, Noisia, Overseer and The Crystal Method

TLAD - Mix of Mudvayne, Primus, Korn and Fear Factory.

So yeah, it really depends on whats going on in the game.
  6. Hardstyle. It gets me in the Gaming mood, no matter what kind of game.

One of my favorites:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzflBvCW0RU
  7. I prefer the game's music - its more immersive for me becasue i play games like metro and witcher, crysis and such. If its MP i dont bother- i like to get immersed
  8. Classical, because i love the sound of violin while shooting nOObs in the face....
  9. Amon Amarth

If vikings had iPods they would blast them during invasions.
  10. Some rock music for racing like DiRT 2 and 3, emotional ones for assassins creed series ( but they have it in the game..)
  11. Some rock music. Like Nobody...
  12. i didn't ever think much of music to a game (i prefer the sound effects more) but i was playing online the other day and they had an eminem track moded into the game.
    i actually enjoyed it.
  13. Tool, In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Opeth, Solitude Aeturnus , Candlemass.

Prog, death/melodic, Doom.
  14. No music, even turn game music off, full concentration on the surrounding, listening for enemy approach!
  15. I do like the music in Half life 2 Episode 2 when the vorigaunts got to perform the larval extract and all the antlions start coming in from all directions !
    That was one of my most favorite parts of any video game I've played and the music was just perfect for at that time.
  16. I’m really like to listening Rock/Metal songs while gaming.
  17. Actually my most favorite music is electro,I love it a lot.
  18. Exarr said:
    Classical, because i love the sound of violin while shooting nOObs in the face....

damn I thought I was the only one with a Boba Fett avatar... :(
  19. depends on the game, i wouldnt blast some Anaal Nathrakh to viva pinata.

generally i listen to the games music unless its multiplayer FPS, in which case i play something fast and upbeat
  20. Linking Park, and Onerepublic
  21. U2, Linkin Park, ONeRepublic, Aerosmith, Usher,
  22. Metal:Maiden and Judas Priest!
  23. If i play some rpg, I will use the game music & sound, but like Starcraft 2 i prefer Jethro Tull / other old rock.
  24. This topic has been closed by Aford10
Ask a new question

Read More

Music Gaming Switch