Help sending a Air Rifle to India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

hi, i want to gift a Air Rifle to a relative in India. Can somebody
here with previous experience help me with the same. Has anybody got
any link or website who can help me purchase the rifle there in India
itself and get it delivered.
thanks,POi.

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Poi, if I was you I would give customs & excise a call and maybe seek some
advice from somebody like david nickerson or the like, speak to somebody who
deals with import/export of air rifles.

Try theese guys:
http://www.ukhunting.com/

Matt

manu123

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2007
hello, i read your enquire on shipping an airgun to india from usa. I want to ship an airgun to india from usa. Would you provide me some insight into this ?

regards
madhu

msahuja

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2008
hey madhu,

were u able to figure out what procedure to be followed to ship an airgun to India.
If yes, please let me know.
I need to send one too.

Thanks
Mandeep

jay_l_a

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2008
LOL. The best thing is three years after the original post, someone else has basically the same question. IN A GAMES FORUM. Hmmm, perhaps I should test this.

:new thread:

Help cleaning my Elephant.

Hi,
My Elephant is Dirty. Can somebody here with previous experience help me with the same. Does anyone else here have an Elephant that was dirty that they successfully cleaned?

Ananan

Hmmm - Necro-spam about guns in a PG gaming section.

Is there something this demographic that I don't know, but really should know?

Monu

Hi All,

Does anybdy know the procedure to send a air gun to India? Does it have to be declared or something??

If madhu or mandeep were able to figure this out, please help me too!

Thanks in advance!

pr2thej

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
I'm actually looking to get some nuclear material sent from India...if anyone can help please send me message.

What makes me think im going to get a very nasty email from my ISP for this....?!

sunilssn

Hi,
You can send it to me as I am National Rifle Assiciation of India life Member and I am authorized to import one air rifle and one air pistol per calender year. If you want to send through me to your relative pl. reply.You can give ur tel no so that we can talk.

ebydev

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2009
I can aarrange for DIANA RWS airrifle model45/48/52 in INDIA and deliver to ur relative.my email is sunilsnaik@yahoo.com
hai i am inteested in your forum and i have sent u an email pla reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS