Cheap guns for sale!

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.clays,uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.target (More info?)

Dear NG,

I need space in the gun cabinet therefore am selling off the following
cheap!!!!!

1 X Baikal O/U 12 bore single trigger shotgun choked 1/4 & 1/2 - good
overall condition but had stock repair.
Ideal rough shoot gun Only £40.00

1 X Italian hammer side by side, 70mm chambers, 30" barrels chokes full and
full, pistol grip stock ideal fox gun Only £40.00

1 X B2 break barrel air rifle with fitted scope - still in box (bought on a
whim) Only £30.00

May swap any of the above for a 410 - anything considered

I am based in Worcestershire - email me or phone me on 07748 473062

Regards

Graham

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.clays,uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.target (More info?)

Photo's of all the above guns are now available - just email me

Graham