Status
Not open for further replies.

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Nice heatwave across the entire states with temps in the 100F+, this is because of my voodoo US doll! you see...I've put in the microwave! the death toll of Athlons must be astonishing imo.

***Disclaimer***

let it be known! I bare no responsibilities for the spontaneous deaths of inoccent AMD Athlon(tbirds) overclocked(performing a macro in word or rotating a pic in photoshop) or otherwise in the USA and its territories.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
oh, my bad! :smile: forgot the link for the:

clueless fat barf eating putrid smelling tons of scat sh!tting 'roid infected smelling necrotizing bacteria ladden fat rolls stench face clueless overclocker zit and maggot infested entrails prolasped wart hanging sphincter brain damaged beyond comprehension living in a cave mofo smelling like a sewer never got it wet! hair matted smell of diesease fill rotting fridge contents empty orders fast food take out pizza high fat saturated brain infested with misconceptions from birth putrid inhuman from beyond castle freak f**k face.

my bad, sorry! well here ya go, <A HREF="http://www.weather.com/maps/activity/travel/index_large.html" target="_new">clicky here!</A>

Tom_Smart

Illustrious
i live in the U.K, a heatwave here wouldn't need posting about, it would make global news.
that was just some trivia, the real point of this post is to ask you why you never done the decent thing and climbed into your microwave with the doll.
ps are dolls your only friends???

Although it has a lot of good ideas, beer doesn't know anything about computers!!!

MeTaLrOcKeR

Distinguished
May 2, 2001
Well, whatever....I dont live in the staes nor do I care about Degrees F. But it's about 37 Degrees Celcious here in Toronto, Canada. with More humidity than a person can handle, so it feels more like 44 degrees Celcious.

-MeTaL RoCkEr
My <font color=red> Z28 </font color=red> can take your <font color=blue> P4 </font color=blue> off the line!

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Would you please stop typing in all caps? It's getting <i>soo</i> boring. *yawn*

--
It's Princess Leia, the yodel of my life. Give me my sweater back or I'll play the guitar.

jollygrinch

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
good thing this thred is in the cpu forum. wouldn't want anyone to accidentaly find a useful thred that might help them.

---Cold pizza, cold coffee, and the THG forum...oh the heartburn.---

jollygrinch

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
good thing this thred is in the cpu forum. wouldn't want anyone to accidentaly find a useful thred that might help them.

---Cold pizza, cold coffee, and the THG forum...oh the heartburn.---

Grizely1

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
THE HEAT IS ON!!! THE HEAT IS ON!!! THE HEAT IS ON!!! OOH THE HEAT!!! THE HEAT!!!

--
It's Princess Leia, the yodel of my life. Give me my sweater back or I'll play the guitar.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Ahh...yes, in the subject. I always forget about subjects directly after entering threads. Haven't even realized he always does that.

-----------------------
Quarter pounder inside

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
LOL 102 in oregon, amdmeltdown would have to set up 100000 athlon systems with inproperly installed heatsinks just to make oregon make it to 90.

~Matisaro~
"Friends don't let friends buy Pentiums"
~Tbird1.3@1.55~

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
never did get that GED, eh? I guess you're making great progress at becoming an imbecile. a mind is a terrible thing to waste, how long did it take you?

Boondock_Saint

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001
Ummm....AMD, you know we civilized people have something called AIR CONDITIONING in our houses. Seeing as you are an inbred tribal, I can understand your stuff overheating, but our A/C keeps everything fine. And about that map you posted, what exactly is your point? This is summer for god sakes. OH NO HEATWAVE. IT'S ACTUALLY 80-90 DEGREES LIKE IT SUPPOSED TO BE!

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
duh, ummm...I gots tribal tats ummm, how did you guess? duh ummm yous aint speak'n for duuuuhh rest of duh forum mambers lil' richie rich, yous got central air? so what? most college doods aint gots none bro, none! btw they is a heatwave in duh states stoopid :0 why is all duh ppl fro' da uppa parts or fro' canada duh most vocal and stoopid doods? btw my's name is not AMD yous got that?

Boondock_Saint

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001
So your little community college doesn't have A/C? Boo hoo hoo I feel sorry for you. And I lived in the midwest for 14 years. OH MY GOD IT'S 73 OUT IN AUGUST NOO HEATWAVE! You moron that is typical for every year. Now Boston and New York are a little hot, but it seems to me there are more below average temperatures there than above. Look at LA and San Francisco. Same for Houston. Even though it's lows for the night, that's nothing abnormal. I don't see the big fuss over it being 5 degrees hotter than a few years before. You, like FUGGER, are a worthless source of any advice or opinions.

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
-lil'punkese ver

dood, duh umm did i says i'm in college? 'bout the weather, I aints gonna argaaaue wif yous 'bout duh whether dat thee wetherman fault! u say yous live in hot climate for 14yrs I bets joo didn't aint have a hotlon aroun dat time! I knows I be a "worthless source of any advice or opinions" but I have a great fishing pole wif a nice hook and at duh end they be a lil' wiggly worm named Boondock_Saint.

-radio edit

dude, did I ever say I'm in college? about the weather, I not going to argue with you about weather, take that up with the weather channel. you say you've lived in hot climate for 14yrs? well, I bet there were no Hothlons around then. I know I'm a "worhless source of any advice or opinions" but the last time I checked I have a great fishing pole with a nice fat hook and at the end of that there's a lil' wiggly worm named Boondock_Saint.

G

Great, someone speaks Ozztralyan cool. Now I can understand ya.
Bloody great mate! you flamin' ripper.

Crank it up... way up!! I need that power.

Boondock_Saint

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001
Temperatures now have no bearing on whether there were Athlons or not then. Temperatures are not much different, it would not matter. Also, fishing pole? Worm? I'm truely insulted by that pathetic attempt at a pun at my expense. *sarcasm* And at what point did you decide your gibberish was not making an effect on me? I am very glad that you stopped and saved any other forum readers from viewing that garbage. Lastly, you really are pathetic. You took all the time to write two different versions of the same thing. How very, VERY sad.

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
Bah, I live in Texas. 110 degree summers were a way of life here long before AMD was doing so well. :tongue:

Kelledin

"/join #hackerz. See the Web. DoS interesting people."

FatBurger

Illustrious
Well, it's about the hottest part of the day here in Oregon (where they said it would be 102). What's the temp? A beautiful, sunny 82.
Time to practice your voodoo, AMD. Maybe you can try sticking pins in a fake Athlon and make my FPU perform at P4 levels? That would suck...

-----------------------
Quarter pounder inside

dhlucke

Polypheme
Yeah, it's hot. I'm sitting here in my boxers with all the fans on too lazy to do anything usefull because of it.

Maybe I'll make a margarita...

<font color=red>Yeah, I took a crap on your lawn. Whatcha gonna do about it?</font color=red>

Status
Not open for further replies.