AMD fans help me out!

ChrisLudwig

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2001

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
When x86-64 will do all right for a while. I would say around 2005 IA64 should be very well and ready for the Pulic. Well I would say amd would goto IA64 and let there x86-64 die slowly. There is alot of hope in IA64 in the future well there are hott rumors that Human AI could be produce with IA64. Well i would Say Human AI i mean a Database would be smart as a human but cant think.

Nice Intel and AMD users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Well IA64 has EPIC that is very fast. Well when EPIC matures. Then desktops will be readly for IA64.

Nice Intel and AMD users get a Cookie.... :smile: Yummy :smile:

Boondock_Saint

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001
Chris, great site or whatever you got going. Keep bringing up the links and showing them the light. Also, great job with the car analogy. AMD IS BETTER AND FASTER.

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
chris, you're a 100% AMD zealot with a website to push your lopsided views, just like van smith. you guys are dangerous with your biased misinformation. the only ppl that are "ignorant" are those who don't see this. the least you can do is be impartial and objective while posing as a review site. nice touch with that Intel Ad at the top tho'

and I know you will come back at me with the usual spew, save it bro, I am what I am but I don't post biased sh!t on my website.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

FatBurger

Illustrious
There is alot of hope in IA64 in the future well there are hott rumors that Human AI could be produce with IA64.

Riiight...no offence rcf, but that's pretty much impossible. And who's going to code the 5 million lines needed to make a program that advanced? It's not just the power of the processor.

-----------------------
Quarter pounder inside

FUGGER

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
LMAO, just what this world needs, another lemming site.

I noticed how you linked to emulators.com like its a P4 bible or something.
just goes to show how lame the site is.
Pathetic site and a waste of time and bandwidth.

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
true, all lemmings seem to go out of there way just to point that site out but fail to point out all of the inaccurate and misleading info.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

ChrisLudwig

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2001
No, I run Intel CPUs too.
(Mainly on single board dual P3s.)

I’m sorry of I offended you with that “ignorant” comment. I’m really speaking of people I know here who are just old timers who don’t research things or keep current.

I just hate to see my friends paying the outrageous prices that Intel charges for the P4 chip.
Like Microsoft, Intel is showing contempt for it’s customers (XP activation) and trying make people think that their CPUs are better, just because they have a higher clock speed.

If the Intel was faster, I would support them.
I only bought Intel’s in the past.
Countless Pentiums, Pentium Pros, PII, PIIIs and a couple of Xeon chips.
AMD sucked back then.
Now Intel has dropped the ball, and AMD came to the rescue.

- I got a board too: http://www.impactsites2000.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

ChrisLudwig

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2001
As far as my site goes…
Currently I’m the only real writer for my technology section.
The site is new, and we are just getting started. There are a lot of different viewpoints; As a matter of fact most of the other writers agree with you, but they don’t have any research to back it up. They focus their talents on other content areas of the site. I do not intend to have a lop-sided view once I get more writers involved. I’m not a “lemming” because I use both CPUs. I prefer AMD because they are cheaper and faster.

I’ve never had a real problem with an Intel either. All of my systems run 24/7. The AMDs are faster for most tasks and just as reliable. I have a lot of them too because their so cheap!

Most people who don’t like AMD CPU are people who haven’t used one or fried the chip doing something stupid. I’m not saying you fall into this category, but most people I know in person do.

- I got a board too: http://www.impactsites2000.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
I have yet to see you or FUGGER effectively disprove any of that "innacurate and misleading info." You're always perfectly welcome to try...

Kelledin

"/join #hackerz. See the Web. DoS interesting people."