MN-520 wireless adapter ?

RE

Should this wireless card light up when inserted into slot
on HP computer? It used to light up and work fine. Now it
wont light up and computer wont recognise it. Maybe it has
went bad. Any ideas? thanks

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

Go into the hardware settings and enable the port. After
you do that, you might still have to run the adapter
setup wizard again to get it all working.
Jake

Robert

I'm having the same exact problem. How would I enable
the port on XP?