Youre problem

kyoshisama

Honorable
Jan 28, 2013
Hello, i was wondering if you sorted problem out ?? i have just started to have the same problem ..i installed the new invidia driver for my 590 gtx and things went weird ..now i feel it may be an nvidia problem oh sorry i run an 172600k same mobo as you and bit different video card but hey we have very similar systems anyway ..originally new nvida updates wouldnt work on my machine i was stuck wit the original drivers for 12 months now until the relase before the new on and all was well till recently ....what do you think ???

Hi kyoshisama

We have no idea who you are referring to when you say "i was wondering if you sorted problem out ?" since you didn't provide a link to the appropriate thread.

If the original drivers were working okay you should have left them alone - even if they were 12 months or even two years old. You don't update any drivers for any device just because a newer version is available, unless the update solves a specific problem you are experiencing.

Try "rolling back" the driver in Device Manager properties for the graphics card.
Double-click the device to open it's properties.
Click the "Driver" tab, click "Roll back driver".
Click 'OK'