Need gaming Labtop 750$ or less

Status
Not open for further replies.

kskins3

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2011
I was wondering if any one knew of a gaming laptop that would run WoW on ultra with out shadows turned to high but everything else turned to ultra. I saw this one on hp was thinking about getting it but i was wondering first if any 1 knows of a better deal for a laptop?? or i was thinking of waiting need help if any 1 has a better computer for a cheaper price post a link please. I used a coupon that took off 33% + got 150 instant rebate.

Im looking for a computer between 550-750$ the computer i have now is a Tecra m3 POS runs wow on all low settings except spell detail on 728 by 528 resolution

826.60$(with taxes)
HP Pavilion dv6t Quad Edition customizable Notebook PC
2nd generation Intel(R) Quad Core(TM) i7-2630QM (2.0 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) w/Turbo Boost up to 2.9 GHz
1GB GDDR5 Radeon(TM) HD 6770M Graphics [HDMI, VGA]
FREE Upgrade to 6GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
640GB 7200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
15.6" diagonal High Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366x768)

Solution
This is the deal you mentioned. It's a pretty good deal. Fair prices by current standards and the i7-2630QM CPU / HD 6770M CPU should get you good results in WoW:Cataclysm.

33% Coupon HP Pavilion dv6 Quad Edition 2nd Generation Core i7 w/Free 6GB RAM Upgrade

You will find better prices if you can wait till the summer - especially if you can wait till late summer and the back-to-school specials.

A higher res 17" 1600x900 would be a nice upgrade if you don't mind the bigger laptop.

kskins3

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2011
also was wondering if i should wait till summer to buy a labtop maybe i could even get it cheaper then the 1 i posted but around the same specs. Looking for a better screen resolution also XD

This is the deal you mentioned. It's a pretty good deal. Fair prices by current standards and the i7-2630QM CPU / HD 6770M CPU should get you good results in WoW:Cataclysm.

33% Coupon HP Pavilion dv6 Quad Edition 2nd Generation Core i7 w/Free 6GB RAM Upgrade

You will find better prices if you can wait till the summer - especially if you can wait till late summer and the back-to-school specials.

A higher res 17" 1600x900 would be a nice upgrade if you don't mind the bigger laptop.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.