0.410 for sale??

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Anyone got a cheap .410 for sale?
we are trying to keep greys out of our area, (designated a red
squirrel conservartion area) and 12 bores are a bit over the top.
Can you get a hush power equivalent?

J.

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

>Can you get a hush power equivalent?

Hushpower did or do a 20b and 410, I haven't seen them advertised lately
though. Probably a few s/h ones around though, cheers, Norman.

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

>Subject: 0.410 for sale??
>From: JH jacques@nospam.demon.co.uk
>Date: 05/08/2004 14:57 GMT

>Anyone got a cheap .410 for sale?
>we are trying to keep greys out of our area, (designated a red
>squirrel conservartion area) and 12 bores are a bit over the top.
>Can you get a hush power equivalent?
>
>J.

Yes, e-mail me.

Steve. Suffolk.
remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

In message <03f4h0tu864q76crr71d7rj4je1s87l4kf@4ax.com>, JH
<jacques@nospam.demon.co.uk> writes
>Anyone got a cheap .410 for sale?
>we are trying to keep greys out of our area, (designated a red
>squirrel conservartion area) and 12 bores are a bit over the top.
>Can you get a hush power equivalent?

Live traps might be a lot more effective and better use of your time.

--
--Jonathan

"Justice is open to everybody in the same way as the Ritz Hotel."
Judge Sturgess, 22 July 1928