MN500 problem

I disabled wireless connection from the base station
management program. When I went to reenable, I cannot
connect to the wireless MN500. What happened?
1 answer Last reply
More about mn500 problem

    MS Broadband has an update (available in their downloads)
    which you probably need to install, particularly if you
    installed Service Pack 2 recently. If you browse the last
    two or three weeks of news groups HELP notices, you'll
    see where many people had issues after they (we)
    installed SP 2 on primary or secondary computers. Check
    the solutions. For the base station, install the newest
    version from MS and go through the setup wizard again.
    The management tool will be grayed out through the BBN
    utility but it will be available through the Internet. In
    other responses, I have listed the steps which I had to
    follow to get the network successfully operational on the
    second computer. Good luck.
    Jake

Routers Wireless Hardware Connection Microsoft Networking