I disabled wireless connection from the base station
management program. When I went to reenable, I cannot
connect to the wireless MN500. What happened?

jake

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2001

MS Broadband has an update (available in their downloads)
which you probably need to install, particularly if you
installed Service Pack 2 recently. If you browse the last
two or three weeks of news groups HELP notices, you'll
see where many people had issues after they (we)
installed SP 2 on primary or secondary computers. Check
the solutions. For the base station, install the newest
version from MS and go through the setup wizard again.
The management tool will be grayed out through the BBN
utility but it will be available through the Internet. In
other responses, I have listed the steps which I had to
follow to get the network successfully operational on the
second computer. Good luck.
Jake