Looking for a loud gaming and/or sensitive mouse

jiri

Distinguished
May 2, 2010
I have an HP mouse I like to use in bed a lot but it's not good enough for this surface and keeps skipping about and getting disconnected from the PC. It makes a good strong click sound every time it's clicked, and I'm hoping anyone here can recommend a mouse that does just that, only with better surface recognition. I like the loud clicks because they reinforce the message that the job is being done, if you see what I mean, somehow it helps my reflexes in games and elsewhere.

I assume that difficult surface recognition is done best with high DPIs, no? So I guess a gaming mouse would do the job best, no?

By loud, I mean that there are many mice that are silent and give more of a button-ish kind of sound when clicked. Mice that do this, in my experience, have been the Logitech mice, that always give a deep low pitched button sound when clicked.

I suspect HP, Microsoft and maybe uknown brands like Perixx have louder clicks, but I can't confirm this fully. I'd be happy if you can contribute any experience you have on this, thanks.

jiri

Distinguished
May 2, 2010
Thanks, but I don't mean to be argumentative, but some can be used on the bed with ease, like a couple of very cheap logitechs I have. However they're not to my liking elsewhere because they're excessively quiet. So if anyone can think of a loud mouse that's also sensitive I'm all ears.