'Highflyer' cartridges, in England exclusively for the Countryside Alliance.

The 12 bore load is available at £133.50 per 1000 delivered and the 20 bore
£138.50. Collected prices are 12 bore £122.50 and 20 bore £126.50

Call 01865 300 066 or order online at www.justcartridges.com

---
More about countryside alliance liberty load cartridges
  1. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.clays (More info?)

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:07:10 GMT, in
    <O3LZc.2307$pN3.875@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net>, "Graham Gowland"
    <gowlandREMOVE@bigfoot.com> wrote:

    > order online

    put my credit card number in a non-secure email - - NO THANKS
    8¬(
    --
    denis

    "I teleported home one night, With Ron and Sid and Meg,
    Ron stole Meggie's heart away, And I got Sidney's leg. "
  2. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.clays (More info?)

    Denis F <zwarniwhoop@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in

    > On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:07:10 GMT, in
    > <O3LZc.2307$pN3.875@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net>, "Graham Gowland"
    > <gowlandREMOVE@bigfoot.com> wrote:
    >
    >> order online
    >
    > put my credit card number in a non-secure email - - NO THANKS
    > 8¬(

    Ever heard of charge backs or fraud indemnity?

    John
  3. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.clays (More info?)

    "John" <zero_one34@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Denis F <zwarniwhoop@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
    >
    > > On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:07:10 GMT, in
    > > <O3LZc.2307$pN3.875@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net>, "Graham Gowland"
    > > <gowlandREMOVE@bigfoot.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >> order online
    > >
    > > put my credit card number in a non-secure email - - NO THANKS
    > > 8¬(
    >
    > Ever heard of charge backs or fraud indemnity?

    .....that must be one of the most annoying home pages I've ever seen... I
    thought most people stopped that sort of stuff years ago...

    Anyway, the point Graham was making is that its a pathetic idea to suggest
    to * knowledgeable * people to send unsecured credit card info in emails -
    they are fairly easily intercepted by third parties using keyword scanners
    and your CC details are then public knowledge or for sale...

    Chargebacks and fraud indemnity are simply not the point - by the time you
    get to see your statement, your credit will be long gone... some CC
    companies will also no longer indemnify you if you do something as crass as
    this.

    Only really really stupid people send such information by ordinary email...

    Mike
  4. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.clays (More info?)

    "Mike Deblis" <mdeblis@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > "John" <zero_one34@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Denis F <zwarniwhoop@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in
    >>
    >> > On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 20:07:10 GMT, in
    >> > <O3LZc.2307$pN3.875@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net>, "Graham
    Gowland"

    >> > put my credit card number in a non-secure email - - NO
    THANKS
    >> > 8¬(
    >>
    >> Ever heard of charge backs or fraud indemnity?
    >
    > ....that must be one of the most annoying home pages I've
    ever
    > seen... I thought most people stopped that sort of stuff
    years ago...

    > Anyway, the point Graham was making is that its a pathetic
    idea to
    > suggest to * knowledgeable * people to send unsecured credit
    card
    > info in emails - they are fairly easily intercepted by third
    parties
    > using keyword scanners and your CC details are then public
    knowledge
    > or for sale...
    >
    > Chargebacks and fraud indemnity are simply not the point -
    by the
    > time you get to see your statement, your credit will be long
    gone...
    > some CC companies will also no longer indemnify you if you
    do
    > something as crass as this.
    >
    > Only really really stupid people send such information by
    ordinary
    > email...

    I know you’ll find that, in fact Graham wasn’t the poster
    making the point that you are trying to make above and only
    really stupid people are so paranoid that they believe
    “hackers” are watching them 24/7. The fact is that if you were
    to send the company three emails or even two. Containing your
    first half of your CC number and the second in another email,
    you would not be ripped off.
    Okay I grant you that a secure site is better but even a
    secure site can be hacked, take paypal for example! I would
    also recommend that you find a CC company who actually does
    provide insurance for a fraudulent transaction, I know mine
    does.
    I would be interested to hear exactly how many people actually
    do get the CC details ripped off using this web site per year;
    I bet more people die from alien abduction! Take a chill pill
    and you’ll feel better.

    John
  5. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.clays (More info?)

    > I know you'll find that, in fact Graham wasn't the poster

    ....my mistake, sorry...

    > making the point that you are trying to make above and only
    > really stupid people are so paranoid that they believe
    > "hackers" are watching them 24/7. The fact is that if you were
    > to send the company three emails or even two. Containing your
    > first half of your CC number and the second in another email,
    > you would not be ripped off.

    Fine, no problem with that, but that was not what this web site was
    suggesting,.. its not that they are watching "you", its the basic principle
    that if you leave a door open, sooner or later someone may (not "will") walk
    through it. Why make it easy?

    > Okay I grant you that a secure site is better but even a
    > secure site can be hacked, take paypal for example! I would
    > also recommend that you find a CC company who actually does
    > provide insurance for a fraudulent transaction, I know mine
    > does.
    > I would be interested to hear exactly how many people actually
    > do get the CC details ripped off using this web site per year;
    > I bet more people die from alien abduction!>

    I deal with financial transactions security professionally, and have done
    (in the City of London and elsewhere) for more than 20 years. People are
    ripped off every day, and its not paranoia - I see cases of identity theft
    every week, and sometimes, every day of a week. There are a whole raft of
    ways to have your details cloned, and part of that is via email
    interception - its non-trivial, but it happens and we see it... from there,
    building a picture of your victim is simple...

    > Take a chill pill and you'll feel better.

    I feel fine, thanks! Perhaps if you stuck to commenting on subjects you have
    a clue about, you'd give better advice ;-)

    Mike
  6. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.clays (More info?)

    > I feel fine, thanks! Perhaps if you stuck to commenting on subjects
    > you have a clue about, you'd give better advice ;-)

    After over 300 transactions this year both secure and non-secure and NOT
    being ripped off, that’s not may be or could be, that’s not ever. I think
    I personally wouldn’t worry about sending my CC details in two emails.
    With your experience, I’m sure you’ll know that there is equal chance of a
    fraudulent transaction when giving your CC details over the phone and I’m
    sure everyone and their dog knows that the RM isn’t known for their 100%
    security record, so my view is live a little because if I can not use my
    CC over the net, over the phone or in the post, then there is very little
    use for it. I’m not having ago at you personally, it’s just that I get fed
    up with all this anti-net bull. Common sense will prevail and to prove the
    point I will order 1000 rounds using the email system next time I need
    ammo and I’ll bet you the price of these rounds that I don’t get
    intercepted by ever increasing super hackers.

    John
  7. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

    >I personally wouldn't worry about sending my CC details in two email

    I was recently phoned by supposedly a well known mobile phone company, telling
    me that I'd won a new camera phone. They just wanted me to give them my bank
    details so as I could prove who I was, or my credit card details, they were so
    serious I could have almost believed they were real, both had very english
    names but indian accents, he even got his "supervisor" to tell me it was all
    OK, they just needed proof of identity, I said, send it to the address they had
    and check it against the electoral role, that's my identity proof. Needless to
    say, I never received my "free" phone.
  8. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.clays (More info?)

    "Graham Gowland" <gowlandREMOVE@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
    > 'Liberty Load' delivered to your door
    > The Alliance's new Liberty Load cartridges are now available by mail order
    > from Just Cartridges. Liberty Load cartridges were launched in 2002 and
    the
    > new range has now expanded to include 5, 6 and 7 shot in 12 bore and 6 and
    7
    > shot in 20 bore. Eley Hawk Ltd produces the range, based on their popular
    > 'Highflyer' cartridges, in England exclusively for the Countryside
    Alliance.

    > The 12 bore load is available at £133.50 per 1000 delivered and the 20
    bore
    > £138.50. Collected prices are 12 bore £122.50 and 20 bore £126.50
    >
    > Call 01865 300 066 or order online at www.justcartridges.com
    >

    > ---

    cartridge bags at 30 paces now...........

    toy
  9. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

    seaangling@aol.com (SEAANGLING) wrote in

    >>I personally wouldn’t worry about sending my CC details in two
    >>email
    >
    > I was recently phoned by supposedly a well known mobile phone
    > company, telling me that I'd won a new camera phone. They just wanted
    > me to give them my bank details so as I could prove who I was, or my
    > credit card details, they were so serious I could have almost
    > believed they were real, both had very english names but indian
    > accents, he even got his "supervisor" to tell me it was all OK, they
    > just needed proof of identity, I said, send it to the address they
    > had and check it against the electoral role, that's my identity
    > proof. Needless to say, I never received my "free" phone.

    This is the point I’m trying to make. These days everyone is trying to
    rip you off. The net is just another medium.
    I can remember a mate of mine asking me if I though it would be okay for
    his 9 year old daughter to use the net on her own, my reply was “would
    you let your daughter go to town on her own?”, obviously not.
    Basic security is easy to implement and is quite secure but as another
    poster pointed out, if a company stores your CC details on their system
    you could find your balance increase because some one has hacked their
    system.
    Even bank computers are not 100% secure, it’s the world we live in.
    I’ve noticed that some email spam will contain key words, odd words that
    I have used recently like G’day. Funny hey?

    John
  10. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

    > I've noticed that some email spam will contain key words, odd words that
    > I have used recently like G'day. Funny hey?
    >
    > John

    Hi

    Now the original post was just intended as a small promotion of the
    cartridges - I'm not even a member of the Countryside alliance, but it
    doesn't seem like a bad idea, and people on here have asked about postal
    cartridge suppliers before - I didn't think this thread would develop!

    I do think that you can get too excited about security - be sensible, but
    not too paranoid, but it is worth mentioning the existence of spy programs,
    or even cookies that almost everyone's comparer is infested with. I use a
    program called Ad-Aware (http://www.lavasoft.de/software/) that finds new
    spy software on my PC almost every day - if you notice things like key words
    you use in targeted spam, you could be infested. Also if your computer has
    BackWeb running, this can be a form of Spyware.

    Another side effect can be very slow system performance.

    But I think everything has already been said about email security, so can we
    put the handbags down now (As Toy said!)?

    Graham

    ---
  11. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

    "Graham Gowland" <gowlandREMOVE@bigfoot.com> wrote in message news:<1d1%c.566$Pw.167@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net>...
    > I do think that you can get too excited about security - be sensible, but
    > not too paranoid, but it is worth mentioning the existence of spy programs,
    > or even cookies that almost everyone's comparer is infested with. I use a
    > program called Ad-Aware (http://www.lavasoft.de/software/) that finds new
    > spy software on my PC almost every day - if you notice things like key words
    > you use in targeted spam, you could be infested. Also if your computer has
    > BackWeb running, this can be a form of Spyware.

    AdAware is good, but use it in conjuction with "Spybot - Search and
    Destroy". This is an excellent bit of free software that, like
    AdAware, is continually updated. You can get Spybot from
    http://www.safer-networking.org/ - its won just about every prize on
    offer and when used regularly (say once a week) in association with
    AdAware, it virtually guarantees a clean PC (what one misses, the
    other gets) - it also has an optional resident part that will watch
    for changes to your registry (called, oddly, "TeaTimer"!).

    Using both on your PC will only take about 5 minutes a week - its
    well, well, worth it... note: still use McAfee VirusScan or similar
    (regularly updated) and a free firewall like ZoneAlarm (unless you are
    on ADSL and have a hardware firewall in your router).

    Be VERY VERY wary of ANY other so-called "spyware removers" - many of
    these actually INSTALL their own spyware. This is a major cause of
    pain for security folks like me. Stick to AdAware and Spybot S&D -
    free, trustworthy and damn good - get rid of the rest. There are a
    complete load of bas***ds out there who's only purpose in life is to
    make other people's life difficult.

    back to clays - Off to Bisley in October with a group of mates - going
    to use Long Siberia for the morning, then the NCSC for some Skeet in
    the afternoon.

    Mike

Video Games Product