Copper Heatsink OCZ Gladiator or Swifty ?

G

Im going to be going to buy a new heatsink and fan tommmorow and I have a few options, now it seems copper heatsinks have better conductivity and provide lower heat but swift tech aluminum heatsinks seem to do that also..Im wondering if i should go for the Swifttech 370 with a delta fan or maybe a different brand copper heatsink??like the ocz gladiator?also the store that has the Swifttech heatsinks they are actually called Swifty and the guy said its just a middle man company working with swifttech..the actual heatsink looks pretty close to the swifttech version from the pictures just wondering if i can expect the same performance, what about any type of global win or hedgehog heatsink maybe?anyone have any suggestions please submit them soon..goto go get it in the morning so need to know if im getting the right one..thanks

Boondock_Saint

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2001
Well, the Swifttech MCX370 isn't all that great. It is a $60+ ALL aluminum HSF. Do not get it. You would be better off with a all-copper or the Swifttech MC-462-A.

FatBurger

Illustrious
Agreed.

The Gladiator is a pretty decent HSF, though. If you're looking high-end, get the Akasa Silver Mountain :)

<font color=blue>Quarter pounder inside</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Change the Sig of the Week!!!</font color=red>