What price lowland stalking?

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

A buddy of mine is kinda interested in a bit of lowland stalking. I
say kinda because I can see this coming to nothing.

I don't have a lot of experience of paid-for stalking and so am open
to advice (mail me direct if you prefer) re the price of stalking
please... let's say Roe and Fallow, better add Muntjac...buck and doe
prices please?

Thanks chaps,

From Pete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Being eaten by a crocodile is just like falling asleep in a blender"
Bart Simpson
1 answer Last reply
More about what price lowland stalking
  1. Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

    Pete <pete.ansbro@virgin.net> wrote in

    > A buddy of mine is kinda interested in a bit of lowland stalking. I
    > say kinda because I can see this coming to nothing.
    >
    > I don't have a lot of experience of paid-for stalking and so am open
    > to advice (mail me direct if you prefer) re the price of stalking
    > please... let's say Roe and Fallow, better add Muntjac...buck and doe
    > prices please?
    >
    > Thanks chaps,

    Start at £120 per stalk regardless of a shot or not.
    If a shot at a trophy animal is missed, then there is a £50 fee to pay.
    All trophies must be purchased at a give price. Badly shot beasts are
    sold to stalker @ £1 per LB.

    Or I could take you to a chap who will take you stalking fallow for £35
    per stalk + meat + trophies if required.

    HTH

    John

Games Video Games