AMD Athlon 4 speed?

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • AMD
Last response: in CPUs
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
August 14, 2001 4:53:38 PM

When will the AMD Athlon 4 reaches 2.5 Ghz? Sometime next summmer ????

More about : amd athlon speed

August 14, 2001 5:17:34 PM

What, did you lose your Magic 8-Ball?
I'll give it a go.

"Try again"
Ok
"Britney nipple slip! Click here!"
Oops, that wasn't the 8-ball, my bad :) 
"Yes"
Doesn't help much, try again
"March 17th, 2002"
Sounds like a winner!

<font color=blue>Quarter pounder inside</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Change the Sig of the Week!!!</font color=red>
August 14, 2001 5:53:15 PM

go get some nice green tea and lay off the coffee for a week or two.

**these two: :mad:  :mad:  want you to <b>CHANGE THE SIG OF THE WEEK!!</b> :mad:  :mad: 
Related resources
August 14, 2001 6:31:18 PM

Sorry, I'm in a strange mood.
I'll probably be ok after lunch (I leave for lunch in 30 mins).

August 14, 2001 6:40:12 PM

dont blame it on your boss!

<font color=blue>die-hard fans don't have heat-sinks!</font color=blue>
August 14, 2001 8:09:02 PM

I'm not blaming it on my boss, just my empty stomach.
I had a good meal at Burger King though, so I'll be ok :) 

August 15, 2001 8:46:47 PM

<font color=blue>"I had a good meal at Burger King though"</font color=blue>

That in itself is a contradiction. You know, "good meal" and "Burger King" in the same statement.

<font color=blue>This is a Forum, not a playground. Treat it with Respect.</font color=blue>
August 15, 2001 9:14:30 PM

Are you f**k'n nuts? at 2.5GHz it will blow up instead of melting down!

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"
August 15, 2001 9:32:13 PM

What? You don't Burger King??
That's it, out of my forum!
Oh, wait...this isn't my forum :) 

August 15, 2001 11:57:00 PM

I enjoy the occasional Whopper with extra everything and a smidgeon of BBQ sauce to zest it up.

Mark-

When all else fails, throw your computer out the window!!!
August 16, 2001 4:59:53 AM

Just to let you know.... Burger King kicks!!! The Bacon Cheddar Whopper is the best!! Long live the King!! :) 

Anyways... Back to technology topics...
August 16, 2001 8:42:48 AM

blame it on microsoft... simple...

if in doubt blame microsoft...
August 16, 2001 8:44:50 AM

new verb...
i burger king
you burger king
he burger kings
we burger king
you burger king
they burger king

now the perfect tense...

if in doubt blame microsoft...
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
August 16, 2001 12:12:02 PM

You burger king zealot.. troll !! :-) Mc Donalds is MUCCCH better.. More money for the buck.. Big Macs are also more stable than Maxi Kings (or whatever these burgers are called, there is no Burger king where I live). They dont tend to disintegrate when you take a bite. They are faster too !! under two minutes the last time I benchmarked them. Beat that you troll.

;-)

---- Owner of the only Dell computer with an AMD chip
August 16, 2001 12:34:25 PM

lol

<font color=red>Gasoline + Fire</font color=red><font color=green> Can be a lot of fun</font color=green> :smile: :smile: :smile:
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
August 16, 2001 1:11:01 PM

Oi zengeos I demand to know who you are and where you got that sig from!!!

Mainly because I am called Mark and THAT sig is strikely close to what I normally say! Either it's a small world, I've been cloned or I am a clone of some one else or...or...damn you now you've got me questionning whole parts of my existance...

(of course I am far too stupid to put it down to coincidence and besides wheres the fun in doing that???)

Your nice new PC might be faster then my 286, but my 286 makes a better door stop :p 
August 16, 2001 3:19:25 PM

I used to like burger king, but i can't find a good one anymore. All the ones i've been to recently have really soggy buns and old vegetables. I'll take a Wendy's burger any day. Go oregon! One of the few places left with the double stack at Wendy's! And btw, i worked at Wendy's, and if i, after eating it EVERY day for 4 months can still love it more than any fast food, u know it's good :) 

Althons and Pentiums are just melted rock. Who’s rock is better? Who cares, let’s play some games
August 16, 2001 4:07:21 PM

Obviously you all know nothing about fast food. Let me give you a rundown.

<font color=red><b>Fat Burger's Great Burger Guide to America</b></font color=red>

McDonalds: Good because it's fast and cheap. Doesn't taste too bad, fries can be really good or really bad. Burgers range from ok to crap, sometimes you really, really crave a Big Mac. McFlurrys are a good idea, but some of their other ideas suck. Oh, side note: Portland is a test area, so we've seen all their crappy ideas, like the "Cheddar Melt" (patty with cheddar and teryaki onions on a rye bun).

Burger King: Great burgers (except the cheese is nasty), great fries, you can get your own drinks. Lousy service, really dirty places. All BK's should have wheels, that's how white trash they are. Overall though, good place.

Carl's Jr.: The best. The one by my church stopped accepting debit, so I stopped going :)  Great burgers, great fries, you can get your own drinks (they even have lemon slices!!), good service, not too expensive, everything is fresh and they bring it to your table.

Wendy's: Used to be great when they had a salad bar. The chili is still there, but nowhere near as good as it used to be. The patties and cheese on the burgers is disgusting, but everything is fresh. The spicy chicken is great, and the Frosties rule. A bit too expensive.

Burgerville: Only in the Pacific NW. I will never go there except for two things. 1) any ice cream product, and 2) the Walla Walla onion rings. Otherwise, overpriced and bad food.

Now, if that wasn't the most pointless post you've ever seen, I don't know what was.

Thanks for the title idea, girish :) 

August 16, 2001 4:26:52 PM

thanks for the <b><font color=red>Great Burger Guide to America</font color=red></b>!

August 16, 2001 11:08:08 PM

heh...it's a nick I've used for about 10 years online.

Mark-

When all else fails, throw your computer out the window!!!
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
August 17, 2001 7:21:19 AM

Pretty good guide, but missing a few chains.

Jack-in-the-box: All time favorite. Yeah they had their contaminated food problem back in the day, but because of that they probably got the cleanest food now. Great food, they don't make it till you order it. Very, very funny commercials. Buttermilk sauce is the best (I love ranch on my burgers, fries, etc.) Open 24 hours.

IN-N-OUT: Everything is good quality and fresh. Have you guys had these burgers yet? Peeps I know from NY and Texas have come to San Diego, had these burgers, and ate it almost everyday till they left, no joking. Limited menu though.

Mexican Food: I am not talking about no crap americanized mexican food either, but not authentic mexican cuisine either, just fast food burritos and tacos. These are the best in San Diego. Cannot find them much anywhere else. Had some in Frisco but wasn't the same. You guys know what I am talking about. What is the best tasting thing you can get when you are drunk? Carne asada burrito with guacamole and pico de gallo. If you don't know what I am talking about, then I feel bad.

Anyways, just thought I would add to your most excellent guide.

PS, I boycott Burger King. I actually liked their food, but one day I was trying to get ranch, and the trick said that they don't carry them anymore. WTF? I bet you they would have gave me one if I ordered Chicken tenders, cheap ass. And don't say it is business, cuzz I offered to pay for them (I am not cheap, will pay for stuff, don't demand or expect things for free, will not go back into the gas station for change unless more than a dollar, and sometimes not even that).

deez
August 17, 2001 4:23:51 PM

I intentionally left out all three of those. Jack-in-the-box because I can't stand them, not even worth mentioning.

In-n-Out because they're not around here.

Mexican food because it's not burgers, now is it? :) 

August 17, 2001 4:59:44 PM

burger king sucks their food is disgusting. (at least around hear anyway)

--
It's Princess Leia, the yodel of my life. Give me my sweater back or I'll play the guitar.
August 17, 2001 6:31:26 PM

WE NEED IN-N-OUT IN OREGON! WHO'S WITH ME?!!! That, and krispy creme donuts. Man, in-n-out. I could really go for a 4x4 right now...

Althons and Pentiums are just melted rock. Who’s rock is better? Who cares, let’s play some games
August 17, 2001 8:51:11 PM

Yes, we really need both of those (4 Krispy Kreme's opening in Portland in the next couple of years, last time I heard). But what we really need...the place voted Los Vegas' best burger chain 3 years running...<A HREF="http://www.fatburger.com" target="_new">FAT BURGER</A>!!! :) 

Everyone join me in downloading the official Fat Burger song and setting it as the Windows startup sound!
Ok, I don't really have it as the Windows startup sound, don't worry.

August 17, 2001 9:28:09 PM

Get me my in-n-out and Krispy Kreme's and then we'll talk...

August 17, 2001 9:54:41 PM

Quote:
Oregon! Awaits HOT Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!

TBA, Oregon - We have signed with an area developer to bring you delicious Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. No other information is available at this time. Please check back for updated information.

Updated: August 17, 2001

Unfortunatly, <A HREF="http://www.in-n-out.com/cgi-bin/inosearch.pl?category=c..." target="_new">this</A> is the closest In-n-Out to us :( 

August 17, 2001 10:23:11 PM

Wow!! Burger discussion, well I had a Windy's triple last week, three 1/4 pound patties with hot smoking grease dripping off the bun ready for you mouth if you can pull it open wide enough. Yum yum. After working the jaw a little I flush it down with a large Frosty. American food at its best. Of coarse I eat a healty diet by including a side salad with fat free dressing and not to mention a diet coke. I leave those oily fry's alone. Bad for the heart you know. I am surprise if Windy's don't have triples available nation wide, a real mans burger.
August 18, 2001 4:32:34 AM

anytime!

Anonymous
a b à CPUs
August 18, 2001 5:01:26 AM

"I intentionally left out all three of those. Jack-in-the-box because I can't stand them, not even worth mentioning."
Come on, jack-in-th-crack is gooooood. Not much else you can get two or three in the morning. Plus, they sell breakfast and their main menu at ANY TIME. They are both available all day. Sometimes you want a burger in the morning, or a sausage croissant combo at night! Plus a guide should include places you think are bad.

"In-n-Out because they're not around here."
Yeah, that's why I meant my guide as a supplement. YOu did say guide to america right?

"Mexican food because it's not burgers, now is it? :) "
I know, but Mexican food is such a staple in the fast food industry down here, that I had to include it. Anyone here been to san diego? They are everywhere! Plus, a big burrito (not a frozen burrito or some bulls++t) for $3. What can you get at Burger King that costs $3 and can fade a burrito? Not much!

Forgot to mention others, that I have ate at but do not have around here. Do any of you guys eat at Sonic? I think that place tastes like s++t too, but the roller skate waitresses are pretty funny. Don't get anything like that around here.

deez
August 20, 2001 4:35:23 PM

Re:Jack in the box. Where else can u go at 2 in the morning after playing football and score some good, cheap tacos? Show me the tacos!

!