Bore brush

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Being a 12b man I would like to know if there is a bigger phosphor bronze
bore brush out there - it needs to be at least 35mm in diam (1 3/8th to us
old timers) -If anyone has any idea or can point me in the right direction
it would be helpfull.

Thanks Dave

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Such as this?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=52509&item=7104753648&rd=1

"superx" <superxtrap-anything@nospamyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Being a 12b man I would like to know if there is a bigger phosphor bronze
> bore brush out there - it needs to be at least 35mm in diam (1 3/8th to us
> old timers) -If anyone has any idea or can point me in the right direction
> it would be helpfull.
>
> Thanks Dave

TRENDING THREADS