Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Hi John, yes I did :-D
lmao

By the way, my FAC app form finally arrived :)
--
Andy (UK_Rabbiter)
Creator, Manager & Moderator of Rabbit Hunters

John wrote:

> Hi Andy,
>
> Did you send me an email called "After-holiday blues" ?
>
> John

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

"Andy \(UK_Rabbiter\)" <andy@ukrabbiter.co.uk> wrote in

> Hi John, yes I did :-D
> lmao

Bad joke Andy.

> By the way, my FAC app form finally arrived :)

Well done, now get applying!

My personal advice for you is to apply for the standard .22rf and
moderator (for health and safety reasons) and a .17HMR again for areas
where the .22rf would pose a risk due to ricochet, IMHO there is no point
in applying for an FAC rated Airgun because you can use BB caps in the
..22rf or even shorts.
Have a play around with them for a couple of years (believe me you’ll love
them) and then move up to small bore centre fire, something like a .223.
IIRC you already know some land where you can stalk Roe on the Scottish
side of the line.
You’ll be able to use the .223 for *all* vermin and Roe stalking. Then on
your renewal go for a .243 & .308 (it’s free on your renewal and you’ll
have plenty of experience and hopefully a DSC1. You’ll walk all the
criteria).

John

TRENDING THREADS