Littorian/ Lion- Man archer mini?

I am playing a Littorian ( lion-man) falcon totem warrior who is an archer
in an upcoming Arc. Un. Campaign. I cannot find a mini that I like for him.
nothing Iron Wind Metlas ( the official AU mini maker) has fits. He wears no
armour, and has a bow. I dont mind a little conversion, but so far I have
found nothing even close to what I need.
Any Suggestions?

Thanks,

--
Trav
hoodyhoo@kodt.net

"My Philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with
his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive
achievement his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute"
- Ayn Rand

> I am playing a Littorian ( lion-man) falcon totem warrior who is an archer
> in an upcoming Arc. Un. Campaign. I cannot find a mini that I like for him.
> nothing Iron Wind Metlas ( the official AU mini maker) has fits. He wears no
> armour, and has a bow. I dont mind a little conversion, but so far I have
> found nothing even close to what I need.
> Any Suggestions?

You could take a look at the Catfolk miniature from the D&D Miniatures
Archfiends Set. It has a Common rarity -- should be easy and
inexpensive to find and buy as a single.

Images:

<http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/af_gall/X_200_200_80311_CN_RGB150dpi.jpg>

<http://www.thehorta.com/warmonger/galleries/Archfiends/thumbs/Catfolk.jpg>

Cheers,
... Roger Carbol ..

hikaru wrote:
> I am playing a Littorian ( lion-man) falcon totem warrior who is an
archer
> in an upcoming Arc. Un. Campaign. I cannot find a mini that I like
for him.
> nothing Iron Wind Metlas ( the official AU mini maker) has fits. He
wears no
> armour, and has a bow. I dont mind a little conversion, but so far I
have
> found nothing even close to what I need.

Wow, I can't imagine why you can't find a miniature for a nice normal
character like that . . .

. . . was everyone else already playing a renegade drow or a
permanantly polymorphed red dragon on the side of good?

"hikaru" <hikaru@diespamdie.rfci.net> wrote in message
>I am playing a Littorian ( lion-man) falcon totem warrior who is an archer
> in an upcoming Arc. Un. Campaign. I cannot find a mini that I like for
> him.

The Catfolk mini from Archfiends is not too bad:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mg/20040203a

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

Malachias Invictus wrote:
> hikaru wrote:
> > I am playing a Littorian ( lion-man) falcon totem warrior
> > who is an archer in an upcoming Arc. Un. Campaign. I cannot
> > find a mini that I like for him.
>
> The Catfolk mini from Archfiends is not too bad:
>
> http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/mg/20040203a

Reaper has a recent mini that's a near-clone of this one, too, if the
OP prefers metal minis:
http://www.reapermini.com/gallery/2900s/2910_G

That said, both those figures look a little female, and a little
slight to be litorians. Certainly closer than any other figure's
going to get, though.

--
Nik
- remove vermin from email address to reply.

hikaru wrote:
> I am playing a Littorian ( lion-man) falcon totem warrior who is an archer
> in an upcoming Arc. Un. Campaign. I cannot find a mini that I like for him.
> nothing Iron Wind Metlas ( the official AU mini maker) has fits. He wears no
> armour, and has a bow. I dont mind a little conversion, but so far I have
> found nothing even close to what I need.
> Any Suggestions?

LEGO guy with a yellow space helmet (representing his mane) and a
bow. Yellow top and brown pants would probably look good. Stick a 1x1
flat bit under each foot to make him look big.

Either that or print out a little lion head and tape it 'round an
appropriate sized coin.

--
tussock

Aspie at work, sorry in advance.