MAC Filter

how can I setup MAC Filters on the MN-700? I am using the
station in InfraStructure mode. It is connected to a
Router that is connected to my Windows 2000 Domain.

Hi,

Log into your Base Station Management Tool which is at http://192.168.2.1 if
you didn't change the IP addres, then login, and then on the left menu,
select Security, and then Mac Filtering. You'll be able to choose to allow
or disallow mac addresses to associate with your Access Point.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User