Joke gift - cammo umbrella - help anyone?

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.target,uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

A friend is looking for a cammo umbrella as a jokey Christmas gift for
someone. UK DPM would be perfect but other patterns may be considered.

Anyone seen anything on the 'net please?
From Pete

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Being eaten by a crocodile is just like falling asleep in a blender"
Bart Simpson

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003
Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.target,uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Pete <pete.ansbro@virgin.net> wrote in

> A friend is looking for a cammo umbrella as a jokey Christmas gift for
> someone. UK DPM would be perfect but other patterns may be considered.
>
> Anyone seen anything on the 'net please?

Check this out pete,

http://www.arkansasduckhunter.com/MOumbrella.asp

or these people look good

http://www.sticks-etc.co.uk/en-gb/dept_1.html

John

"Pete" <pete.ansbro@virgin.net> wrote in message
> A friend is looking for a cammo umbrella as a jokey Christmas gift for
> someone. UK DPM would be perfect but other patterns may be considered.
>
> Anyone seen anything on the 'net please?
> From Pete
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> "Being eaten by a crocodile is just like falling asleep in a blender"
> Bart Simpson
give Stockport Umbrellas a bell they do screen printing on brollies to
order you could have something dafter like mallards swimming round the edge
if they cant help I bet they know some one who can
Derek

---

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.target,uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

If it's for a joke, look at the last item on this page.

http://www.forcesreunited.org.uk/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=34&cat=Headwear

(Currently not in stock but you can email if suitable)

"Pete" <pete.ansbro@virgin.net> wrote in message
>A friend is looking for a cammo umbrella as a jokey Christmas gift for
> someone. UK DPM would be perfect but other patterns may be considered.
>
> Anyone seen anything on the 'net please?
> From Pete
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> "Being eaten by a crocodile is just like falling asleep in a blender"
> Bart Simpson

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

pete - www.stay-hidden.com product called 'the ultimate umbrella'

matt ;)

"Novice Sailor" <wanto@sail.ws> wrote in message
> If it's for a joke, look at the last item on this page.

http://www.forcesreunited.org.uk/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=34&cat=Headwear

> (Currently not in stock but you can email if suitable)
>
> "Pete" <pete.ansbro@virgin.net> wrote in message
> >A friend is looking for a cammo umbrella as a jokey Christmas gift for
> > someone. UK DPM would be perfect but other patterns may be considered.
> >
> > Anyone seen anything on the 'net please?
> > From Pete
> >
> > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> >
> > "Being eaten by a crocodile is just like falling asleep in a blender"
> > Bart Simpson

That would be
http://www.forcesreunited.org.uk/images/shop/headwear/umbrella_hat.jpg
lmao
Derek

---

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Have a look at this link
www.nortex-products.com/accessories/2506.html
Have fun
Bill