Sign in with
Your question

Best Gaming Keyboard?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
February 22, 2013 12:58:22 PM

Hey, I'm currently looking for a gaming keyboard for my new setup, Hope you can help me out select the correct one.

Requirements:

- Mechanical Keyboard
- Fast Response Time
- Suits FPS Gaming
- Good Brand (Reliable)
- Within Price of £20 - £40

I know my budget is hard but I want to find out what I can come across at that sort of budget.

Thanks.

More about : gaming keyboard

February 22, 2013 3:21:35 PM

electricfirebolt said:
Hey, I'm currently looking for a gaming keyboard for my new setup, Hope you can help me out select the correct one.

Requirements:

- Mechanical Keyboard
- Fast Response Time
- Suits FPS Gaming
- Good Brand (Reliable)

I know my budget is hard but I want to find out what I can come across at that sort of budget.

Thanks.

Have you considered a dedicated gameboard? The qwerty set-up's never going to be the best for any game. Most of those cost around $80 though, so that'd work out to around 60 quid I think.
February 22, 2013 3:21:48 PM

electricfirebolt said:

Requirements:

- Mechanical Keyboard
- Fast Response Time
- Suits FPS Gaming
- Good Brand (Reliable)

Thanks.

Have you considered a dedicated gameboard? The qwerty set-up's never going to be the best for any game. Most of those cost around $80 though, so that'd work out to around 60 quid I think.
!