Router going in and out

Last response: in Networking
Share
November 24, 2004 3:32:23 PM

I see there is a great deal of problem with the network
going in and out, but no fix. I know on my the host (or
base computer) cinnected to the router works fine. Its
the other computer/Laptop that don't work. I know on my
end it it the router. This is so because I travel a
great deal and take my laptops and it works 100% on other
networks. I also have apple airport that I take with me
to hotel that have a wireless networks and it works
100%. I figured I'll try to fix this in the next couple
of day or trash thing. If Microsoft can't support there
equipment why keep it. If anyone have any ideas how to
fix this problem besides turning the 802.1x or what ever
it was. Please e-mail me and post it on this site so
everyone can fix the problem too.

Also I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving,
Scott

More about : router

Anonymous
November 24, 2004 5:05:50 PM

It would be easier to assist you if you listed which router you're running
and what your setup is.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC