MN-500 Signal Strength

I had a perfect connection with my MN-500. I moved my
second computer 20 feet further away from the base and my
original connection. I have no signal.
I tried base station reset. What is next course of
action? Does Microsoft make a booster for the MN-500?
Would a channel change make a difference?
Thanks!

There is no "booster" for the Microsoft base stations. You might try moving
the router higher or lower at the present location, or change channels
higher or lower. It could be the environment in which you're operating has
something blocking the signal from the second computer (wall materials, an
appliance or electrical device).
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC