Is intel core i5 processor better than intel core2duo processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Yes, intel core i5 processor better than intel core2duo processor. It is allows each amount of your processor to plan on two tasks at the aforementioned time for added doing, less waiting with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology. Also, Get an extraordinary visual experience beyond just graphics and media with bluff images, richer color, and life-like audio and video, thanks to Intel Clear Video HD Technology.

randomstar

Distinguished
May 2, 2007
Short answer - Yes.
will you be able to tell? not if all you are doing is web browsing and that is the only functional difference.
If you load large, heavy applicaitons like photoshop, CAD, or similar, it is night and day.

gibsswron

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2011
Yes, intel core i5 processor better than intel core2duo processor. It is allows each amount of your processor to plan on two tasks at the aforementioned time for added doing, less waiting with Intel Hyper-Threading Technology. Also, Get an extraordinary visual experience beyond just graphics and media with bluff images, richer color, and life-like audio and video, thanks to Intel Clear Video HD Technology.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.