System Monitoring Software

voidedwarrenty

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2003
has anyone found software that pulls temps and S.M.A.R.T codes off HDD on RAID, reads cpu and mobo temps and has basic system information?
Also, is there any software out there that will pull the temp off my ATI 9700 Pro video card, I know the video card has to have a temp sensor, I have never seen evidence that it does, if anyone has seen this please let me know.
I have used MBM5 (which doesn't like RAID) and SpeedFan, has anyone used any other software that works w/ RAID?
Thanks in advance, I am posting this in win2k forum cause thats what OS I run..

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
I know of Adenix smart explorer, but it doesnt seem to like detecting Hard drives on raid channels unfortunately :frown: .

Regarding the graphics card temp sensor, the card manufacturer may provide utilities to do that, also i found buried within sisoft sandra the ability to report the card temp.

But nothing so useful as a unified program.

<b><i>The Very Hungry Caterpillar</i> - George W. Bush's favorite childhood book.
Note: This book was first published a year after Mr Bush graduated from College.</b>

Jetter2

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2001
Get Motherboard Monitor5(MBM5) just do a search for it on google. It monitors all temps, fan speeds, all the good stuff you would ever want from a system monitoring software.

I found out my dad's free advice was worth half what I paid for it. -Justin

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
MBM doesnt however monitor the smart status of ones drives nor (to my knowledge) the temp of the graphics card.

Unfortunate, cauz its a really nice program.

<b><i>The Very Hungry Caterpillar</i> - George W. Bush's favorite childhood book.
Note: This book was first published a year after Mr Bush graduated from College.</b>

voidedwarrenty

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2003
nor does MBM like RAID, I don't know if there is even a temp sensor on the ATI Radeon 9700 Pro card.
I am using MBM ATM cause I don't have raid yet..