Does PalmOne Zire 72 Silver Version peel?...

March 11, 2005 11:17:48 PM

I know the blue does..but does the silver version? Does it have silver
paint? Or is it just metal? Has anyone had one for a length of time? I
believe it is the 72s

Thanks!

Frank

--
http://www.mediaartist.com/
"Media Artist Secrets"

It doesn't peel, as it is not painted. It is a dull metalic-colored plastic
case. _Not_ the same as the easily scratchable TE. Had it for a few weeks.

!