George W.Bush will outlaw AD&D !!!

George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.

So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
More about george bush outlaw

    slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler) abagooba zoink larblortch

    > George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    > blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    >
    > So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
    > !

    Wife making you sleep on the couch again, Ron?

    Jasper Tiler wrote:
    > George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    > blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    >
    > So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
    > !

    Good. First and Second Edition D&D wasn't all that coherent to begin
    with.

    Alien mind control rays made Jasper Tiler <slimier_trap@hotmail.com> write:
    > George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    > blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    >
    > So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned!

    huzzah! then we can all play 3e, finally. :P

    --
    \^\ // drow@bin.sh (CARRIER LOST) <http://www.bin.sh/>
    \ // - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    "drow" <drow@bin.sh> wrote in message
    > Alien mind control rays made Jasper Tiler <slimier_trap@hotmail.com>
    write:
    > > George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    > > blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    > >
    > > So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned!
    >
    > huzzah! then we can all play 3e, finally. :P

    Or, OD&D... or for that matter B/E/M/C/I D&D (All hail the Known World!)

    DM

    On 1 Apr 2005 18:22:39 -0800, slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler) wrote:

    >George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    >blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    >
    >So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
    >!

    Good, it'll probably cure us all of our splatbook addictions. :)

    --

    Matthias (matthias_mls@yahoo.com)

    "Scientists tend to do philosophy about as well as you'd expect philosophers to
    do science, the difference being that at least the philosophers usually *know*
    when they're out of their depth."
    -Jeff Heikkinen

    On 1 Apr 2005 18:22:39 -0800, slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler)
    scribed into the ether:

    >George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    >blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    >
    >So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned

    Definite 0 on the troll-o-meter.

    Bryan J. Maloney wrote:
    > slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler) abagooba zoink larblortch
    >

    >>George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    >>blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    >>
    >>So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
    >>!
    >

    > Wife making you sleep on the couch again, Ron?

    I don't have a wife. Just a lovely, technically-Asian woman who lets me
    live in her house so long as I keep her sexually satisfied.

    All men should have it so good. :^)

    - Ron ^*^

    In article <cpfs41l4cdec60i0k42chj5nqfk3qas8tf@4ax.com>,
    Matt Frisch <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote:
    >On 1 Apr 2005 18:22:39 -0800, slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler)
    >scribed into the ether:
    >
    >>George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    >>blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    >>
    >>So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
    >
    >Definite 0 on the troll-o-meter.

    Don't we have to wait a couple of weeks to get the official Ubi version?

    On 2 Apr 2005 14:59:36 GMT, dalamb@qucis.queensu.ca (David Alex Lamb)
    scribed into the ether:

    >In article <cpfs41l4cdec60i0k42chj5nqfk3qas8tf@4ax.com>,
    >Matt Frisch <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote:
    >>On 1 Apr 2005 18:22:39 -0800, slimier_trap@hotmail.com (Jasper Tiler)
    >>scribed into the ether:
    >>
    >>>George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    >>>blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    >>>
    >>>So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
    >>
    >>Definite 0 on the troll-o-meter.
    >
    >Don't we have to wait a couple of weeks to get the official Ubi version?

    I didn't feel like waiting until september for Ubi to demonstrate what we
    already know.

    "Jasper Tiler" <slimier_trap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    > blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    >
    > So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
    > !

    Dubya must be a GURPs fan. Or better still since he like playing up "better
    than thou" bits, maybe White Wolf.

    "Jerry Chesko" <res7g0hd@verizon.net> wrote in message

    > "Jasper Tiler" <slimier_trap@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> George W.Bush considers AD&D as an anti-Christian, occult, Pagan and
    >> blasphemous game that is turning our children into satanists.
    >>
    >> So he will outlaw this game soon and all rule-books have to be burned
    >> !
    >
    > Dubya must be a GURPs fan.

    He couldn't handle the math.

    --
    ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishment the scroll,
    I am the Master of my fate:
    I am the Captain of my soul.

    Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote:

    > Bryan J. Maloney wrote:
    >>
    >> Wife making you sleep on the couch again, Ron?
    >
    > I don't have a wife. Just a lovely, technically-Asian woman who lets me
    > live in her house so long as I keep her sexually satisfied.
    >
    > All men should have it so good. :^)

    Indeed.

    /me lets Yumiko sleep for a while

    Keith
    --
    Keith Davies "English is not a language. English is a
    keith.davies@kjdavies.org bad habit shared between Norman invaders

Games Video Games Books