TEST YOUR FLAWED ATHLON CPU!!!

yes! now there is a prog to test to see whether or not you have a flawed Athlon cpu and not know it.(ignorance is bliss) the site is in german, use a translator.

<A HREF="http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/as-24.08.01-000/" target="_new">here ya go</A>, just looking out for you puppies!

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"
18 answers Last reply
More about test flawed athlon
  1. I wonder if there a program that will test your low IQ amdmeltdown.
  2. I don't think there is a program that tests negative IQs.

See a real naked pic of Britney Spears <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/stick_e_mouse" target="_new">here</A>!!!
  3. Thanks for the tip. Ran the test and there's no problem here.

Reminds me of that floating-point problem Intel had with the original Pentiums.
  4. Amd meltdoofus, do you just sit at home all day doing google searches every 3 minutes for AMD+Problem+flaw+benchmarks ?

~Matisaro~
    "Friends don't let friends buy Pentiums"
    ~Tbird1.3@1.55~
  5. why do you ask? did this program <i>reveal</i> a flaw in your precious athlon cpu? you sound very frustrated dude.

6. Is this program somehow causing you sexual pleasure? You sound like you have something big up your ass.....

--
    It's Princess Leia, the yodel of my life. Give me my sweater back or I'll play the guitar.
  7. griz, LOL! you must've D/L'd the prog and ran it and well the pain shows through your post, another one with an AMD flawed cpu. LOL!

thanks for the reavelation!

8. I'm surprised you don't like AMD that much. I mean they are cheaper and seeing as how you get your jollies off of finding out how many cpu's you can fit in your ass AmD or cyrix seem like a good choice for you. But I guess money must not be a problem for you.

:cool: <b>Change the sig of the week!</b> :cool:
    Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!!
  9. Hmmm....tested 4 athlons on my network and no flaws. Intel P4 flaws can be seen b4 I order one....price and unattractive platforms! I used to use AMD and Intel in 486 systems, then when the crappy K6-2 were out I was Intel only. When Athlon came out I started using them, so I can honestly say that I dont care about brand and I have no loyalty to either company. Right now the price/performance of athlon rules no matter how blind of an AMD hater you may be.
  10. One thing I do like about the intel procs. is the larger cache sizes.

11. Larger "Cash" size? Sorry, it was too easy!

It's better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick!
  12. Well I said the thing I liked was the larger cache but the thing that I dislike the most is the larger cash size.

13. dont give me that denial crap, newbie! take that oversized dildo out of your ass <b>NOW</b> before you do something rash (like get a brain)

--
    It's Princess Leia, the yodel of my life. Give me my sweater back or I'll play the guitar.
  14. Shhh stop, your making me laugh to much, shh I'm going to wake up my girl friend.
    You know, you know someday this war going to end..

AMD 1.4GHz=Intel 2GHz..
    enough said

Do you smell that? I love the smell of thermal compound in the morning
  15. A day in the life of AmdMeltdown:
    Quote:
    <LHGPooBah> What...MY HAMSTER! Meltdown, remove that poor creature from your posterior!
    <AmdMeltdown> LoL, typical response of another satisfied AMD customer! So how bad was yours flawed, pup? =D
    <FatBurger> I wonder what I'll have for lunch today.
    <AmdMeltdown> Awww, sounds like BurgerFat's tburnt offering was flawed beyond compare! WTG, buy more AMD!
    <techie2001> Hmmm, no problems on my kit. I think the whole thing's bollocks personally. Oh, and Hardware Central rules. :wink:
    <AmdMeltdown> Hey look, another AMD puppy covering for his favorite company! Come on, aren't you the least bit bitter about your flawed... OWWW! I'm bit! I'm bit! Owowowowow... [-peep-] hamster! *whine*

Yep, he only hears what he wants to hear. :lol:

For the record, I have not personally tested my CPU yet, as I'm in the middle of yet another compile marathon. I'll get to it when I feel like it.

DISCLAIMER: Any resemblance between the people depicted here and anyone actually bearing an identical handle is purely non-coincidental. I apologize for putting words in peoples' mouths anyways--except AmdMeltdown, I really don't give two sh|ts what he thinks or doesn't think. :tongue:

No hamsters were harmed in the making of this mini-drama.

Kelledin

"/join #hackerz. See the Web. DoS interesting people."
  16. translate my ass. post a link to the file download.

Although it has a lot of good ideas, beer doesn't know anything about computers!!!
  17. Sure, Maybe you expect everyone to be as stupid as you amdmeltdoofus, but Im not downloading some supposed test from a site I cant even read(can you say trojan/virus/whatever sick things amdmeltdoous wants to use on our systems). Try again buddy.

~Matisaro~
    "Friends don't let friends buy Pentiums"
    ~Tbird1.3@1.55~
  18. LOL

sadly enough, it's all true......

--
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Bliss AMD