Sign in with
Your question

TEST YOUR FLAWED ATHLON CPU!!!

Last response: in CPUs
August 26, 2001 9:03:19 PM

yes! now there is a prog to test to see whether or not you have a flawed Athlon cpu and not know it.(ignorance is bliss) the site is in german, use a translator.

<A HREF="http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/as-24.08.01-000/" target="_new">here ya go</A>, just looking out for you puppies!

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

More about : test flawed athlon cpu

August 26, 2001 10:32:03 PM

I wonder if there a program that will test your low IQ amdmeltdown.
Related resources
August 27, 2001 2:40:50 AM

Thanks for the tip. Ran the test and there's no problem here.

Reminds me of that floating-point problem Intel had with the original Pentiums.
August 27, 2001 9:37:00 AM

Amd meltdoofus, do you just sit at home all day doing google searches every 3 minutes for AMD+Problem+flaw+benchmarks ?

~Matisaro~
"Friends don't let friends buy Pentiums"
~Tbird1.3@1.55~
August 27, 2001 3:13:13 PM

why do you ask? did this program <i>reveal</i> a flaw in your precious athlon cpu? you sound very frustrated dude.

August 27, 2001 4:18:56 PM

Is this program somehow causing you sexual pleasure? You sound like you have something big up your ass.....

--
It's Princess Leia, the yodel of my life. Give me my sweater back or I'll play the guitar.
August 27, 2001 5:05:50 PM

griz, LOL! you must've D/L'd the prog and ran it and well the pain shows through your post, another one with an AMD flawed cpu. LOL!

thanks for the reavelation!

August 27, 2001 6:12:33 PM

I'm surprised you don't like AMD that much. I mean they are cheaper and seeing as how you get your jollies off of finding out how many cpu's you can fit in your ass AmD or cyrix seem like a good choice for you. But I guess money must not be a problem for you.

:cool: <b>Change the sig of the week!</b> :cool:
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!!
August 27, 2001 7:11:43 PM

Hmmm....tested 4 athlons on my network and no flaws. Intel P4 flaws can be seen b4 I order one....price and unattractive platforms! I used to use AMD and Intel in 486 systems, then when the crappy K6-2 were out I was Intel only. When Athlon came out I started using them, so I can honestly say that I dont care about brand and I have no loyalty to either company. Right now the price/performance of athlon rules no matter how blind of an AMD hater you may be.
August 27, 2001 7:18:50 PM

One thing I do like about the intel procs. is the larger cache sizes.

August 27, 2001 7:38:51 PM

Larger "Cash" size? Sorry, it was too easy!

It's better to be rich and healthy than poor and sick!
August 27, 2001 7:40:32 PM

Well I said the thing I liked was the larger cache but the thing that I dislike the most is the larger cash size.

August 27, 2001 8:57:04 PM

dont give me that denial crap, newbie! take that oversized dildo out of your ass <b>NOW</b> before you do something rash (like get a brain)

--
It's Princess Leia, the yodel of my life. Give me my sweater back or I'll play the guitar.
August 28, 2001 8:53:33 AM

Shhh stop, your making me laugh to much, shh I'm going to wake up my girl friend.
You know, you know someday this war going to end..

AMD 1.4GHz=Intel 2GHz..
enough said

Do you smell that? I love the smell of thermal compound in the morning
August 28, 2001 9:27:55 AM

A day in the life of AmdMeltdown:
Quote:
<LHGPooBah> What...MY HAMSTER! Meltdown, remove that poor creature from your posterior!
<AmdMeltdown> LoL, typical response of another satisfied AMD customer! So how bad was yours flawed, pup? =D
<FatBurger> I wonder what I'll have for lunch today.
<AmdMeltdown> Awww, sounds like BurgerFat's tburnt offering was flawed beyond compare! WTG, buy more AMD!
<techie2001> Hmmm, no problems on my kit. I think the whole thing's bollocks personally. Oh, and Hardware Central rules. :wink:
<AmdMeltdown> Hey look, another AMD puppy covering for his favorite company! Come on, aren't you the least bit bitter about your flawed... OWWW! I'm bit! I'm bit! Owowowowow... [-peep-] hamster! *whine*

Yep, he only hears what he wants to hear. :lol: 

For the record, I have not personally tested my CPU yet, as I'm in the middle of yet another compile marathon. I'll get to it when I feel like it.

DISCLAIMER: Any resemblance between the people depicted here and anyone actually bearing an identical handle is purely non-coincidental. I apologize for putting words in peoples' mouths anyways--except AmdMeltdown, I really don't give two sh|ts what he thinks or doesn't think. :tongue:

No hamsters were harmed in the making of this mini-drama.

Kelledin

"/join #hackerz. See the Web. DoS interesting people."
August 28, 2001 10:36:47 AM

translate my ass. post a link to the file download.

Although it has a lot of good ideas, beer doesn't know anything about computers!!!
August 28, 2001 12:52:30 PM

Sure, Maybe you expect everyone to be as stupid as you amdmeltdoofus, but Im not downloading some supposed test from a site I cant even read(can you say trojan/virus/whatever sick things amdmeltdoous wants to use on our systems). Try again buddy.

~Matisaro~
"Friends don't let friends buy Pentiums"
~Tbird1.3@1.55~
August 30, 2001 3:26:25 PM

LOL

sadly enough, it's all true......

--
!