website address change

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.clays,uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.target (More info?)

Hello All,
Just to let you know that my wildfowling/shooting website at
www.kwacs.freeserve.co.uk will be no more after today.
The new address if you would like to update your boomarks / favourites is
http://uk.geocities.com/kwacs@btinternet.com/

Regards
Dave

DS

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.clays,uk.rec.shooting.game,uk.rec.shooting.target (More info?)

Hi Dave

Hate to see good websites spoilt by adverts! if you would like some free
professional webspace just drop me a line.

Regards

Dave