Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Helo again everyone , I used to post here regulary about 2 years ago but
ukonline dropped the newsstream , pc blowin up & lack of knowledge with
technical things ect ect------------

Any how i'm back again , how is everyone, I recognise some of the posters
but the traffic seems a lot slower now.

regards everyone

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Geraint Jones wrote:
> Helo again everyone , I used to post here regulary about 2 years ago but
> ukonline dropped the newsstream , pc blowin up & lack of knowledge with
> technical things ect ect------------
>
> Any how i'm back again , how is everyone, I recognise some of the posters
> but the traffic seems a lot slower now.
>
> regards everyone

Hey Ger!!!

Should have phoned me, I'd of got you PC up and running for you.

John

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Still goin strong,

shame , if u were a bit closer I need a lot of stuff next few months ,

Hunter

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003
Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Hi and welcome back m8

"Geraint Jones" <rhosydd1@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
> Helo again everyone , I used to post here regulary about 2 years ago but
> ukonline dropped the newsstream , pc blowin up & lack of knowledge with
> technical things ect ect------------
>
> Any how i'm back again , how is everyone, I recognise some of the posters
> but the traffic seems a lot slower now.
>
> regards everyone

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Ger wrote:
> Still goin strong,
>
> shame , if u were a bit closer I need a lot of stuff next few months ,

What do you need?

John

Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:00:33 +0000 (UTC), "Geraint
Jones" <rhosydd1@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

>Helo again everyone , I used to post here regulary about 2 years ago but
>ukonline dropped the newsstream , pc blowin up & lack of knowledge with
>technical things ect ect------------
>
>Any how i'm back again , how is everyone, I recognise some of the posters
>but the traffic seems a lot slower now.
>
>regards everyone

Are you the lad who used to work in a carpet
store at one point, or is my memory playing tricks?
Welcome back anyway.

Gyppo

John Craggs - Writer - Adult Tutor - Storyteller
and All-Round Rogue
Need a laugh? Then subscribe to the free Monday Silly Digest:
mail to: gyppo1@ntlworld.com With 'MSD SUB' as subject.

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003
Archived from groups: uk.rec.shooting.game (More info?)

Helo again everyone , I used to post here regulary about 2 years ago but
ukonline dropped the newsstream , pc blowin up & lack of knowledge with
technical things ect ect------------ Any how i'm back again.

Welcome back Geraint, nice to see yer back again.
Regards
Dave (www.kwacs.org.uk)