Wireless works, not internet

I have a Microsoft Broadband wireless access point, a
Dell laptop with a Linksys PC card wireless NIC. I also
have a Dell desktop with a Dlink wireless NIC. I am using
DHCP, but the desktop was not getting an IP address. So I
set it manually. The laptop and desktop can see each
other, and the laptop can access the internet. The
desktop cannot access internet. All firewalls and virus
software are off. Still no luck. Please help.

RJ

What OS?