I SEE DEAD ATHLONS!!!

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
<A HREF="http://www.gotapex.com/images/leon/i_see_dead_athlons.jpg" target="_new">110 dead to be exact.</A>

back to AMD the trays the dead will go, oh! and jerry, can you hire some more RMA people? LOL!

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Yeah but for the price of 110 athlons you could buy about 25 p4's. I'm talking about 1.4ghz 266fsb tbirds and 2.0ghz p4's. Pretty much same preformance but a hell of a lot cheaper. That's why I stick with AMD.

:cool: <b>Change the sig of the week!</b> :cool:
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!!

girish

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
they wont survive when Melty is riding on them!
i bet even intel processors wont survive it. then wont even stand melty!!

<font color=red>No system is fool-proof. Fools are Ingenious!</font color=red>

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I'd be very interested in how you'll go about putting 110 dead tbirds against 25 living P4's, do the benchmarks and get back to me.

110 dead tbirds = 0 performance

ps, I think the next pic should be the guy pissing on the trays.

"<b>AMD/VIA!</b>...you are <i>still</i> the weakest link, good bye!"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by AmDmElTdOwN on 08/28/01 03:23 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Who says the p4's are living. Your picture doesn't say how the tbirds died. They could have been damaged in shipping. Are you trying to tell me that Intel has never ever had a processor arive DOA. That's such bs.

:cool: <b>Change the sig of the week!</b> :cool:
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!!

kief

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2001
Well meltdown is clueless, it is very obvious that everything he says is biased. Wish I could filter out all his bulls$%t.........

Tom_Smart

Illustrious
"110 to be exact" I can only see 105. This is an example of you fudging figures to suit your biased opinions. I’ll bet you couldn't count your balls twice and get the same number. You are the weakest link goodbye

Although it has a lot of good ideas, beer doesn't know anything about computers!!!

G

Im confused you actually find it acceptable to have a fried chip just cause you can buy another for 80 bucks. Hmm ok well thats fine and dandy.

-Spuddy

<font color=red>Being Evil Is Good. Cause I Can Be A Prick And Get Away With It.</font color=red> :lol:

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
>"110 to be exact" I can only see 105. This is an example of you fudging figures to suit your biased opinions. I'll bet you >couldn't count your balls twice and get the same number.

105 really? hmmm, 11x10=110 1+1=2, I have 2 balls, can you say you have 1/2 a brain? count it please because I want to know if are you are tom smart?

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
dude you can't filter out the truth!

you monkeys can cover your eyes, cover your mouths and cover your ears, but you can never cover the truth!

G

i

--call it what you wish, with this machine I can make mercury flow in 3 directions at once--

zengeos

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2001
That wasn't a very nice thing to say about homosexuals.

Please don't atttribute characteristics like that to gays.

Thanks-

Mark-

When all else fails, throw your computer out the window!!!

Kelledin

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2001
Funny, my ratio of live to dead athlons is roughly equal to infinity. Perhaps if you tried working without your foot in your mouth, you wouldn't fry so many of them? :wink:

Kelledin

"/join #hackerz. See the Web. DoS interesting people."

Tom_Smart

Illustrious
You are assuming that there are athlons under his feet. They can't be seen. "Exactly" is what you said and you are clearly wrong. Now count your eyeballs, if you have two (that’s the number after one), check they are working properly. You dim witted futher mucker.

Although it has a lot of good ideas, beer doesn't know anything about computers!!!

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
>>105 really? hmmm, 11x10=110 1+1=2, I have 2 balls, can you say you have 1/2 a brain? count it please because I want to know if are you are tom smart?

So basically you want him to reassure you that you only have half a brain right?

What is the difference between <font color=red>pink</font color=red>and <font color=purple>purple</font color=purple>? The <b>GRIP</b>!

AmdMELTDOWN

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I'm sorry if I've offended you with this picture, unfortunately those trays are quite full, a fine mix of burnt durons and tbirds which AMD recieves on a ongoing basis.

I'm really sorry you are deeply sadden by this, but this is the real world and seeing how you AMD fans like to hear the real truth, well, this is the truth.

I'm done with this subject, count what ever you like, you counted 105, oh! ok, nice number isn't it? are you happy now?

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
Personally, I'm not offended at all. It's just that those could have well been P4 chips. It all depends on how they are stored and handled. You never did mention anything bout that.

What is the difference between <font color=red>pink</font color=red>and <font color=purple>purple</font color=purple>? The <b>GRIP</b>!

G

Hmm now when you consider just how many different ways a processor can get damaged after leaving the fab AMD only recieving a figure that could be 110 or 105 (can't be bothered counting) is in fact rather impressive.

And then of course no one says they are defeative...afterall with AMD stuff being so cheap it could be worth the Intel trolls getting together and buying 110 AMD's just so they can try and hammer the point home (they are failing all respects of course but don't tell them that cuz I find them rather amusing how they can so blindly follow something...)

Your nice new PC might be faster then my 286, but my 286 makes a better door stop :smile:

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
I doubt that they are going to buy 110 athlons to just take a picture.

G

Who says they are athlons? I've seen durons go for $42 no doubt others have seen them go for less...

besides these people are desperate and will stop at nothing...

Your nice new PC might be faster then my 286, but my 286 makes a better door stop :smile: