When upload JPG images, the hosting reduces its quality

Hi, i design webpages using joomla and wordpress CMS, the problem is that in localhost the jpg image quality is very good but when i upload to the hosting (justhost) it reduces the quality, very much.

I've tried many methods, via Cpanel FTP, filezilla, in a zip archive and unzip in the hosting, and i get the same results always. Can you help me?
3 answers Last reply
More about when upload images hosting reduces quality
  1. elgranchuchu said:
    Hi, i design webpages using joomla and wordpress CMS, the problem is that in localhost the jpg image quality is very good but when i upload to the hosting (justhost) it reduces the quality, very much.

I've tried many methods, via Cpanel FTP, filezilla, in a zip archive and unzip in the hosting, and i get the same results always. Can you help me?

i would call your hosting company. they may have a file size limit. or they dont know there software is resizing.
  2. smorizio said:
    i would call your hosting company. they may have a file size limit. or they dont know there software is resizing.

is not resizing but the reduction of the JPG quality, it doesn't happen with PNG files
  3. Don't use jpg....PNG is a much better format anyways.
Ask a new question

Read More

Cloud Computing Business Computing